LBD UPDATE #1 - WHAT'S NEXT

The last time I published this was Jan. 8th 2019. And in that time, I've often wondered what my plan for Little Bit Dangerous would be. Should I leave it the way it is? Should I work on revisions and make a secondary draft? Should I shelve it and never look at it again? Why aren't you working on Little Bit Savage there are people who are pissed that you haven't updated in months Jesus H. Christ give them something to read!!!!

I admit that last part is a very big portion of my inner monologue when it comes to LBS and I'm sorry; but, to be fair, there's so much that I think about while writing LBS and Little Bit Dangerous is a big part of it. There are a few plot holes that I desperately want to fix, there's so much I wanted to add, but because I wanted to push through the first book and give you an ending, I excluded it. While I love Little Bit Dangerous, there's always going to be a small part of me that will always feel unsatisfied with what I'm written.

But, more importantly, I feel unsatisfied that I don't have any future plans with it. Which is why I'm writing this update: now I do. And as my loyal readers, I believe that I at least owe you an update for it.

Do I want to publish Little Bit Dangerous? Yes, but not at the current edition it's at. So, I've decided that I am finally going to revise the first draft, and work on the second draft.

Will you, my loyal readers, be allowed to read this second draft? Abso-fucking-lutely. Of course, this may not even be the final draft that you will read but I feel that you're support means you're entitled to get a good and long glimpse into the second draft.

What about Little Bit Savage? Little Bit Savage will continue, and it will most definitely remain tied to the first draft. Once Little Bit Savage is complete, and I've completed the second draft of Little Bit Dangerous, you will also receive a glimpse at that second draft. Because you guys are the best and therefore you deserve to see the best possible version of this book before I send it away for publishing.

When will I start working on that second draft?

Tonight. I'm working on it tonight. I mean--I spent $40 on all 260 pages so I could work on this revision properly, I'm not wasting any time working on it! I don't know when I'll start posting the updated chapters--as of right now, I'm only working on the small edits and fixing the overall plot. 

But I can tell you what to expect from it: Little Bit Dangerous, the first draft, can easily be read as a YA/NA book.

The second draft will not read as YA/NA. The story of Saoirse and Bo should have been an adult novel to begin with. I am ashamed to admit that their story was watered down drastically because I didn't want to get flagged by Wattpad. It should have been dark, gritty, and steamy. If there's one thing that I intended in this book, it was a slow burn romance, and I did not do that. Saoirse's conflict with her affliction should have been far more darker than I originally wrote it. There werewolf lore was much darker than I wrote it. So I'm not going to hold back anymore.

Strap in folks, I'm gonna torture the hell out of you.

I might also set up a blog with updates (or a newsletter I haven't decided), so keep an eye on that! I'm excited y'all! I hope you are, too!!!

( let's goooooooooo )