Chapter 13

( a/n - hey guys! Thank you so much for reading this story, as per usual! This chapter will probably go down as my favorite one for many reasons

( a/n - hey guys! Thank you so much for reading this story, as per usual! This chapter will probably go down as my favorite one for many reasons. So I hope you guys enjoy reading this, and I can't wait for you to comment! Thanks to izabellabeene for the banner at the end of this chapter!

-- --

That feeling will never go away. The sickening crack of bone will never leave her head.

Ellis was right; her best option couldn't possibly be found in the confines of Doherty territory. Even though she understood that one of her many good options would be to "bite the bullet" she'd rather it be by her own hands than by Bo's. He was too good; she was so sure it would tear him apart.

She stood outside the trailer as Ellis and Bo spoke-she didn't need telepathy to understand that they were talking about her. Pack members passed by, one by one, peering at her with such disgust and hatred she started to wonder if there was such a thing as peace for a wildling. There was absolutely no need for them to hate her like that... she already hated herself.

A broken Jeremy walked up to her then, pulling her away from her thoughts to sneer in her direction. He had something to say, and all she did was stare at his hand. Just a night ago there was a knife in his hand that was meant for her. He intended to kill her, and her cursed blood had stopped him.

She looked up at him with heavy-lidded eyes.

"What?"

"You're a monster, de Rais," he said, spitting down at her shoes. "Consider this a request to leave the pack."

She wondered when it would begin. She naturally assumed that people would begin to slowly break away from the pack-she just didn't think it would happen so quickly. She thought, maybe, they would give her a chance at least. After all, she had a month until the next Tribunal. She had to do something until then.

She shrugged.

"Go," she muttered dejectedly. "Take your family and go."

"I've already spoken to Alpha Enzo Addario," he jeered, almost happy about as he stepped forward. "He's providing sanctuary to those who don't want a wildling for an Alpha."

Bo stepped out of the trailer before Saoirse could say anything. He looked pale-sickly almost. She tried her best to pretend as if it didn't bring her pain to see him like that. But... she had to admit it was better to see him like that than dead weight in the middle of an arena. He cast her dirty look before reverting his attention back to Jeremy.

"I'm sick and tired of seeing your bigoted face," he growled at Jeremy. "Or are you here to remind me that you tried to kill your Alpha?"

"She's not my-"

"She is, and she has been for the last three months, so you've committed treason-did you know that's punishable by death?"

Jeremy's anger quickly shifted into fear.