Their Expected Path/ Jim's trip to Wales (Part two)

Beelzebub, who was in a great deal of pain, was left in front of Johann's room for some time.  After Bladford had pummeled him into the ground, he decided to just walk away from it all. Johann figured that Bladford was done with his little brother, for now. Beelzebub just laid there, his eyes twitching. Johann just stared at him through his peep hole. He really did not want to deal with the little man, but he was getting tired of waiting. He wanted to ask Bladford what he knew about Tari, while also trying to keep it all a secret from Satan. After an hour, Johann opened his door, and poked Beelzebub with a cherry wooden cane he had found by his door recently and conveniently. He decided he could probably ask the little guy where his brother usually resided. 

"Jeez, ouch!" Beelzebub opened his eyes fully, snapping out of the twitchy sleep he was in. "Do you have any tact? I just got beaten to a bloody pulp. I know I'm immortal but these things still hurt, you know?" 

"Where does your brother usually reside? I have something urgent to talk to him about."

"Like what? And why should I tell you, especially after you treating me this way?" 

"I could just keep poking you with this cane, or I could just help you up out of your little mess, so you can be on your way." 

"That's just cruel." Beelzebub laughed. "I like it." He spat at the far wall. 

"Fine, I'll tell you where he is..." Beelzebub rolled his eyes. "He's in Satan's servant quarters, which is in the purple hall. His special, loyal followers, do not get miss treated and get to live in the semi luxurious second floor suites. I, on the other hand, have to live on the bottom floor, the black hall with all the tortured souls. The ones that did the worst of the worst in their past lives. Even worse than this 'red hall' you're in... I'm damned to damn them."

"I didn't ask where you had to live, you sound jealous of your brother." Johann did not need the extra information about the little fly man. Beelzebub scoffed. 

"Well excuse me. You don't know anything about this world! I am not jealous of him bowing down to Satan. I will become king of this realm and squash both of them under my feet." Ironic coming from a fly man, ha-ha, being squashed by a fly. Johann thought. 

"Sure you will. Could you tell me how to get to this 'purple' hall?" 

"You've been mistreating me this whole time, and you want to get more information out of me?" 

"Yes."

"Right, help me up, and I'll come with you to find him. Even if I don't technically have the clearance. I'm sure visiting is allowed. Especially when Amon decided to come."

This sounded kind of like a hassle to bring the little guy, back in front of his brother, but he did not seem to have a choice, he could not find the place on his own. He did not know the whole dimension like Beelzebub seemed to. Also, Johann forgot that his new name was 'amon' whoever that is. Some clairvoyant god Satan had mentioned. 

"Fine fine..." Johann grabbed the little man's shoulders.

 "Ow ow ow ow! Watch it!" Beelzebub screeched. "BE MORE GENTLE!"

"I'm trying, but you've been smashed pretty badly." 

"Thanks for reminding me of my weakness against brother." Beelzebub finally was standing, leaning against the wall, and brushing himself off. 

"Let's get going then. Which way?" Johann pushed more. 

"Basically we go through every hallway leading up to the second one, the purple hallway. There's about five other floors between us and him. They each have as many as this one." That sounded like a long journey to him. One difficult to accomplish. Beelzebub started to walk, very slowly, limping towards the east side of the hallway.