Battle Between Brothers/Jim's Trip to Wales (part one)

Johann woke up in the morning half off the bed with his face smashed into the carpet. Drool was pooling underneath him, it was as if a whale had shot up some seawater and it landed below his features. He was almost drowning in his own spit. He moved around with his shoulders and legs trying to fall to his side to get out of such an awkward position. He landed to his side, and rolled onto his knee and used the bed frame's front left pole to lift himself up. He felt kind of dizzy and droopy. His world seemed sideways even though he was right side up. He was hoping sleep would cure all ailments, but alas, it did not. At least he was not disappearing anymore. That was a good sign. 

A loud bang came outside his room. Bang bang. It was not like a gun's 'bang' more like someone kicking something metal. His door was made out of wood though, that could not be it. Johann looked through the peephole on his door to see none other than the Great Beelzebub himself whacking Bladford's shield, which was ingrained with a logo of an inverted pentagram, with his skinny left black boot. This time Beelzebub was wearing something less disturbing and more human, despite the fly wings. Lord Beelzebub was wearing a bold, distinguishing, gothic, velvet red suit, but his short, shiny, dirty blond hair stood up, as if to contrast his breath-taking outfit with something disorderly and chaotic.  His boots were high tops, and made of onyx shaded leather. The right boot was shiny, and the left was not. Kicking, it seemed was Beelzebub's finest fighting move. 

Boom! Blad judo threw the little lord on the wall right next to Johann's door. It seemed, finally, that Beelzebub was getting taught a lesson, although, Johann thought that Satan had told Blad days ago to take care of it. This may have been part two. Johann opened his locked door, he only locked five out of self consciousness due to Satan scoffing and teasing him for locking all ten. 

"Why are you fighting right out side my door?"

Cough. Beelzebub spat black blood.  Cough. 

Beelzebub hacked a little more and said "It's just where I found this little fucker." 

"Who's little?" Bladford raised his eyebrow. "It's most certainly not me. Someone has a complex." Beelzebub scoffed. 

Coughing again, he said:

"Oh brother, I know I got further ahead of you in this realm, but beating me for doing my duty as the lord of the flies is not my idea of a good time!" Wait were they brothers? Johann thought.

"I was just doing what boss man asked me, and this boy here, attacked me back right here, in front of your door." Bladford stared at Johann, annoyed. 

"Brother, pay back is imminent in this realm, I slander your name through the mud and spit on it! Let is burn in my acid!" Beelzebub's spit he was coughing up started to burn through the floor, smoke was slowly rising, and there eventually became a little hole to see in the under under realm's floors. It was like they were in a giant hotel for bad people. Which they were. 

"I see you're doing the same thing as me." Beelzebub winked a Johann with his red eyes. Johann still had drool on his face and his hair was stuck to his cheek. 

"Ugh!" Johann ran back in the room and slammed the door. He was so embarrassed. He was trying to act all high and mighty because they were in front of his room, but he looked just as messy and out of place as Beelzebub. 

"You can join me!" Beelzebub started to knock. "I love a good spitting buddy!" 

Bladford knocked him back into the wall. 

"You can't kill me here! haha!" Beelzebub was choking under Bladford's muscular grip, but not worried. 

"Older brother, you're stupid, and I'll always be more prominent and reign supreme over you!" Bladford's tattoo of the pineapple shoved up the man danced. His red eyes burned like wild fire, his yellow hair flowing in a self made wind, making it look like he didn't have a half shaved head. Johann heard him scream. An everlasting war between brothers did seem like an eternal hell. He thought demons would be exempt from such things, but not in an inferno ran by Satan.