Spiky Blondford (Short chapter)

Johann left the room and immediately saw Bladford standing on his right. Bladford is a man of tall stature, wearing a black suit and white shirt. To top him off, his hair is spiky blond and kind of ridiculous. It's shaved on one side and spiked on the other. He also had a tattoo of a man getting a pineapple shoved in his tush on that shaved area on his left side. Kind of tasteless, Johann thought.  

"You made me late." Johann sneered. 

"You irked me." Bladford frowned. "Nothing is more irritating then a person with an obsessive habit, or really paranoid men." Is that really his problem?, Amon thought. 

"I can't see why you couldn't of guided me to your boss' room. You were under orders. You're lucky Satan is such a sadist." Bladford smiled and started to crack up. 

"Yeah you don't know anything, do you?" He grinned even further. Which sort of angered Johann further. 

"Never mind that, just take me back to my room, lackie."Johann spat words back. Bladford just stuck his tongue out at that, and started to walk towards the end of the hall. When Johann wasn't following, he said "Come along then."

The red hall seemed devoid of any time due to lack of clocks, and odd dimensional quirks, but it's biggest curse was the wait to get from one end to the other. With over a hundred rooms, some bigger than others, to get to his discreet private room it took awhile. It was a long journey though because Bladford implied that it was his mission to annoy him because he wouldn't stop whistling an atrocious version of flight of the bumble bees. That song should of been pretty impressive to any passerby but Bladford was using his throat with guttural force. This guy must really hate me. Johann thought. It was about halfway down the hall, thirty rooms from  the crystal ball room, that Johann decided to just wack Bladford on the back of his neck. 

"What the hell dude, what'd you do that for?!" 

"Stop whistling that ridiculous song, it's impressive, sure, but you're doing it in such a way where i just want to smack you around!" 

"Oh yeah?!" Bladford whacked him back. "Least i'm not under Satan's thumb." That seared him pretty badly, but he wasn't sure why that emotion was brought out in that way about the comment. He was pretty stunned about it to the point of not carrying about being hit.

"Really? You are his underling!" This was very much confusing to Johann. He didn't get what the man was trying to get across. 

"I'm my own man, dude. You're his slave. Good luck living up to his standard of servitude." Johann didn't know what he was talking about because his memory was messed up. He could imagine being his slave due to the fact that he's Satan. 

"It seems like you hate me. Check that at the door, I think i'm still above you, i am his son." Johann stared at Blad hard. Blad just kind of gave up and decided to shut up. He led the rest of the way to his room. 

"See you later doofus. I'm supposed to escort you wherever Satan tells me to bring you." Bladford stuck his tongue out again. "I wonder what you really do remember. Any names ring a bell? Tari?"That hit Johann hard, how does Blad know about 'Tari' i don't even know who she was. He disappeared in a split second after that inference that maybe he knew Tari too. Bladford knew about who he was and who Tari was. It was very baffling. Then again, having amnesia did a number on him about who knew what.