Tessa

Days were passing faster and faster. The winter holiday was near. My favorite holiday of the whole year was coming. I loved Christmas since I was a little girl. My mom always sang carols with me. She had the voice of an angel. You see... She died four years ago. She had breast cancer... The doctors discovered it too late. They couldn't do anything to cure her.
I love this holiday because I can remember every single moment with my mom. It's like a Christmas miracle.
"Good morning sunshine!" a familiar voice said.
I opened my eyes slowly and...
"AHHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!"
It was Zed. He was sitting peacefully in my armchair.
"I sneaked on the window. Do you know your drooling in your sleep?"
What the...?! Is this a nightmare? A nightmare where the guy from a boy band is sitting on a chair in my room?!
"Are you crazy?! How did you know where I live?! And how did you enter? The window was closed!"
"I have my methods" said he while winking.
This boy is really something. But why was I feeling weird every time I was near him? I hope I'll find out soon...
After a few minutes (I had to calm down and find my words) I asked him again.
"What are you doing here?"
"Can't a boy see his cute girlfriend?"
And his charming smirk was back.
"Woah, Woah, Woah! I am not your girlfriend. You don't even know if I like you. I thought you weren't this kind of guy"
"I am not. But when I want something I get it"
"Good luck with that. You'll need it. Now get out and meet me change!"
Okay... This was the most embarrassing and creepy things that happened to me. I got changed and went with Zed to school. Luckily, my dad wasn't home this morning so I didn't have to explain why the heck was a boy in my bedroom. My friends went crazy when they saw us together and so did his friends. J didn't know what happened either.
After school, we went in different ways. I went to my usual dance lessons and he...? I have no idea where he disappeared. I just hope this will never happen again.
Later that night I sat in front of the warm fireplace listening to the sound of leaves flying all over the town. My dad was in the kitchen cooking and singing his favorite song. It was a song he used to sing with my mother. I haven't heard him singing that song in a while. I really missed his sweet voice, but I miss more my mother's. It's not easy at all. In the Christmas period, all the things remind me of her and her beautiful smile. I wish she was here with us...