Zed

I am Zed. I am 17 years old. Life in high school isn't as easy as it seems. Especially when you are a musician. 
I started singing and playing guitar when I was only 4. My parents never believed that I'll become famous. They didn't really support me, so I had to grow with my friends' support.
I am the kind of guy who puts school before the music career. I have a band called "The Devils". Matt plays the drums, Ryan plays the guitar and I am the main singer. Tons of girls gather at the little concerts we organize in the local bars from the town.
"Bro! The concert was a total success!" said Ryan.
"It was, wasn't it? I hope more people will come to our concerts" said I.
"Okay, you two. Let's head home. Tomorrow we have school again (sadly)" replied Matt.
*Clock rings*
I woke up yawning. I was really tired. I didn't get much sleep. I kept thinking about a new song.
"Good morning honey!" said my mom.
She was actually in a good mood. That was surprising.
"Mom. Please calling me like that. I am 17 years old"
"Don't talk to your mom like that!" said my dad.
"Dad, I didn't..."
"Shut up! Leave. Go to school!"
Pause!
So. This happens almost every day. Now you know how I live. I wonder how did I survive until now.
Back to the main story
"Good morning mom, dad!" said my sister smiling.
She's pretty much the favorite child. For my parents, she is perfect. I'm just a mistake.
When I got to school, I saw Ryan trying to get another girl. His usual...
The girl was different from all his other groupies. She didn't even look at him. I went to Ryan and told him to give up. She was standing peacefully waiting for her friends.
"Thank you" she said.
"N-no problem" I tried to reply as calm as possible, but I couldn't. The girl had big bright lips and beautiful green eyes. Her hair was dark red and her cheeks had a pink shade. While she thanked me, I blushed. Her voice was so sweet. You could describe her in one word. Perfect. She looked and sounded like an angel.
"Zed. Zed! ZED!" Matt kept yelling at me but I was lost in a beautiful face.
"Wha-what?! I'm here, I'm here!"
After school, I went with the boys to the small studio where we record our songs. We rehearsed all day long.
"Look who decided to show up. Where the heck have you been?" asked my dad.
"I practiced with the band" I replied.
I didn't care what else he said. I went to my room, changed my clothes and went to bed. Eventually, this day wasn't as bad as I expected. I still hope other children have better lives than me.