" Why ? Why Can't I Stay ? I Won't Leave My Sister Now !! " She Looked Away . All Were Stubborn , No One Wanted To Leave . No One . 

" Is This Because Of Me ......I Was The Last One Who Met Na Hee .....I Was The One Who Kissed Her , I Was The One Who Made Her Unhappy.....Then Why God Is Punishing Her For My Crime ?" Jungkook Whispered , But Little Did He Knew That The Spirit Sitting Beside Taehyung Heard It ? 

" So.....I Was Wrong ? It's Not Your Fault Jungkook.....It's Me Who's The Reason Behind Her This Condition......I'm A Monster , I'm The Person Who Did This To Her , Don't Blame Yourself Kookie .....It's Not You ." She Said While Hugging Her Knees . Jungkook's Eyes Almost Popped Out As He Heard A Familiar Voice . He Was Too Stunned When He Saw ......

" N- Na Hee ?" 

Na Hee Wasn't Sure That Jungkook Called Her Name Or Just Murmuring Something . She Continued Weeping As Guilt Started Eating Her . She Never Thought That Her Possessiveness  And Jealousy Would Lead To This Day . She Never Thought She'll Go Overboard And Will Something This Cruel . 

She Stared At Her Blood Stained Hands And Cried . She Felt Like She Was The Biggest Sinner On This Earth . She Wiped The Blood On Her White Frock But It Was Still On Her Hand . 

Jungkook Rubbed His Eyes But Still He Was Seeing That Crying Figure Beside Taehyung

Jungkook Rubbed His Eyes But Still He Was Seeing That Crying Figure Beside Taehyung . She Was No One Else But Na Hee , His Best Friend . It Was Impossible For Him To Believe What He Was Seeing With His Eyes . " Na Hee .....??" He Whispered And Jolt Up But Resulted Landing On His Butt . " Who....ARE YOU ? WHO ARE YOU ?" He Yelled Pointing At Na Hee's Spirit But For Others It Was Like He Was Pointing At Taehyung . 

Na Hee Was Shocked When Jungkook Pointed At Her . She Was Too Shocked , It Was Impossible For Jungkook To See Her , Then How ? Her Eyes Landed On Minseo's Pendant . She Gasped And Covered Her Mouth , Tears Streamed Down Her Cheeks . She Was Happy That Jungkook At Last Can See Her , The Person To Whom She Loved Was Finally Speaking To Her After A Long , But This Wasn't The Way She Thought He'll React . 

He Was Scared . 

Na Hee's White Frock , Face And Hands Were Totally Blood Stained And She Was Looking Scary With Her Messy Hair And Pale Face . She Tilt Her Head And Crawled Towards Jungkook Scaring Him More . " Y-You Can See Me J-Jungkook ? Huh ?" She Said As She Tried To Touch His Face . 

Taehyung And Other's Were Shocked To See Jungkook Acting Weird , They Thought He Was Traumatized . Taehyung Was Confuse As Jungkook Was Pointing At Him With His Eyes All Widen As If He Saw Some Ghost . " Stay AWAY !! GO AWAYYY !! " Jungkook Covered His Face , Screaming . 

Jin And Jisoo Ran To Him As Jungkook Started Trembling In Fear . Na Hee Looked At Her Reflection And Then At Jungkook Who Was Crying Like A Baby . Who Won't Be Scared To See Something Scary Like This ? Jungkook Continuously Pointed At Taehyung Or Na Hee Asking To Stay Her Away . He Threw The Pendant Towards Her . Jimin Had No Option But To Make Him Unconscious As Jungkook Started Panicking And Creating Chaos In The Hospital . He Gave A Karate Chop On His Neck Making Him Collapse In Jin's Arm . 

Taehyung Looked At The Pendant And Kneeled To Pick It Up . He Wasn't Sure What Happened To Jungkook But What He Knew Was That .....This Locket Was The Reason . 

********End Of Chapter 68 

I Didn't Mean To Make This Chapter So Lame Y . Y Uwwwwaaaaahhhuhuhu . It's Just I Wanted To Create Drama And Yep , This Is The Drama Kekeke . And You Guys Know , How Much I Love Drama LOL . Still  Mianhe !! 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later . 

- Charil Meng .