✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

Mulai dari awal

"I am. I came to fight so I can't let my nerves get the best of me." I told her. I heard her words of understanding but drowned them out as I focused on Present Mic who began to speak.

"Helloooooo everybody!" He shouted. Most people cheered while some just blocked their ears. I chuckled a bit at them but still listened to him.

"Fifteen-year-olds of all statuses who are eligible to fight are seated right over here." He continued as he pointed toward us. The crowd began to cheer even louder as they looked at some of the kids from their packs.

"Remember, no pack linking with your pack members, only your wolves. Failure to do so can lead to disqualification. You are allowed to shift into your wolves hence, the device over your wrists." Present Mic raised his hand and pointed to it causing some of the teenagers to look down.

"Today's going to be along day. If you haven't noticed, who you are going to be going up against are up on the device in the station room. Just look for your name and you'll see." He hummed and Aizawa sat next to him. Something was whispered into Present Mic's ear and he nodded before continuing on.

"Other than that, let's get started!" He song shouted. Everyone stood up and did signs as they cheered once more. I wasn't sure who had to go up first but I knew it wasn't me or more like I guessed.

I watched as everyone held forward in their seats to see who was going to fight. I figured the answer was clear as day as Endeavor walked down the stairs shouting in the direction of the ring.

"On the right side, we have Alpha Shoto Todoroki! Son of Enji and Rei Todoroki of the Herufurēmu Pack." Present Mic said as the teen walked out from the arch. The cheers were loud but Endeavor had overpowered that. Of course, his son was known since he was from the number one pack in Japan and his Alpha status pushed him higher on the charts.

"Yes, Shoto! Show them your worth. Show them that you will be number one!" I rolled my eyes at his statement. Alphas were too proud of themselves but that was expected.

Endeavor was flaming as he stood further than the front seats of the stands, leaning over to get a better view of his son. Everyone was watching and listening intently, only the sounds of birds could be heard as they kept no noise at all waiting on Present Mic.

"On the left side, we have Alpha Katsuki Bakugo! Son of Masaru and Mitsuki Bakugo of the Bakuhatsu Pack." My brows furrowed as I heard the words from Present Mic. So we were just going to go all-in today?

Katsuki Bakugo was in the third-highest ranked pack in Japan and not just any average wolf. He was the son of the Superior Alpha Mitsuki Bakugo. He was power-driven and I knew very well he would want to be number one here as well.

I found it strange that his mother's pack wasn't number one. She was the first female to become a Superior Alpha and that's why many people knew and respect her but power and control were some of the things that were always on her mind which led to her spawn who was everything like her.

"Are they trying to kill us?" I heard Uraraka whisper to Iida. I watched as the blue-haired male pushed his glasses up on his face before turning his attention to the brown-haired girl.

"If it gets too rough, they'll control it." I hoped so as well. Two power-driven Alphas in a ring together could turn to chaos, and with the quirks that they had didn't make it any better.

"No time to stall! When the timer goes down, you guys can begin," Present Mic said drawing everyone's attention. Aizawa then spoke up as he grabbed a mic from somewhere. Present Mic didn't need any since he had a naturally loud voice.

"And may the best Alpha wins," That was the first time that I saw a grin on Aizawa's face since he was one calm and collective Beta.

The timer going off was a clear indication to me and everyone else that the match had started. I didn't want to admit it, but the way that Todoroki had instantly shifted into his wolf had me in awe as he lounged at Bakugo.