ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣 ; 28.

^*• ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣 ; ℙ𝕆𝕍. •*^
    "Everyone! Gather up here." I yelled, Wanting everyone in the kitchen.

    Everyone quickly ran into the kitchen, And gathered around. "Ya?" Steve said, Standing between all the kids.

    'Is he a mom to these Kids? Jeez.' I thought, Rubbing my head a bit. "Steve. I need you to take care of the kids, And Y/N. While El and I go to go close the gate." I said, Folding my arms.

    Steve nodded. "Alright." Steve said, Nodding. "Wait! I-I can't." El said. I got Confused, And looked at her. "What do you mean, El?" I questioned. "I can't do this! I can't close the gate! I just can't...." El said, Shaking her head. "Woah! Hey, It's alright." Mike said, Comforting El.

    "I-I'm Sorry, Kid. You don't really....have a choice." I said, Feeling sorry for the kid. "I can." I heard. I looked down, And it was Y/N who said that? "What?" "I can close the gate. And I'm not gonna let Sis do something that she doesn't want to do! So, I'll close it." Y/N said, Risking her own life just so El won't. "Um....alright, Than. Let's go." I said, Taking out my keys.

Y/N nodded, And began to follow me. "Wait, Y/N! I want to come too. And I also got you a gift, While I was gone." El said, Running up to Y/N.

^*• 𝕐/ℕ 𝕀𝕚 ℙ𝕠𝕧. •*^
I turned around, And saw El holding onto a clothing. "Here. I wanted to give this to you Sense, I thought you wouldn't forgive me after our little fight...." El said. "Fight?" "They fought?" "No. I've never seen them meet before!" I heard.

    "Oh. Thanks, El. And you can come with us!" I said, Smiling. "C'mon you two, Than! Let's hurry." Hopper said.

    "Okay! I'll meet you outside. I'm gonna change into this outfit." I said, Putting a smile on my face. El nodded, And followed Hopper outside.

    I walked passed the group, And went to the bathroom. I then changed into the outfit that El gave me.

    I walked out of the bathroom, And Quickly ran outside of the house. I closed the door, And sprinted up to Hopper's car. I got inside, And closed the car door.

    "Ready, You two?" "Yes." El and I said, Nodding. Hopper nodded, And began to drive.

....

    We were still driving, And I just sat back watching the dark view outside of the car window.

    "When we get back home, I can start making your room. Will that make you forgive me?" I heard Hopper say. I've never heard him play around like that, Before. It was kind've funny to hear him say that.

    "A bit. But, Can I sometimes invite Mike to come?" El said.

    That's when Hopper stayed silent for a bit. "Fine....only for a bit, Like you said!" Hopper said.

    El smiled, And cheered. "Anyways, Y/N?" "Yes?" I said. "Are you still gonna live with Dustin, Now that El is back?" Hopper questioned. "I mean...." I said, Thinking for a bit. "He was the one that found me, And gave me shelter and food. And they've already made me a room! So I want to stay with them." I explained.

    "That's alright. Besides, It's your choice." Hopper said. I smiled, And nodded. "Anyways! We finally made it." Hopper said, Turning off the car. El and I nodded, And got out of the car.

    I closed the car door, And looked at El. She's having flashbacks, When she was in the Lab. "It's alright, El." I said.

    El gulped, And slowly nodded. We all then walked inside the Lab.

    Right when we walked in, Everything was just really quiet. No noises, Or any talking! Just, Nothing. We continued to walk through the dark bloody hallways, Till we had to go down some stairs. "Walk down the stairs slowly, Alright you two?" Hopper said, Looking at us. We nodded, And began to walk down. While we were walking, We saw more blood. And someone's leg! "Wait here." Hopper said, Stopping ya. Hopper walked down, And gasped. I got Confused, And peeked a bit. Owens?!

    I walked up to Hopper, And leaned down. "Y/N? What did I t-" "I know. I was just worried about Owens leg." I said, Apologizing to Hopper.

    Hopper sighed, And nodded. "I'm gonna heal the wound, Alright?" I said, Looking up at Owens.

    Owens nodded, And El walked up right behind me.

    I lifted up my hand towards Owens, And closed my eyes. I than opened my eyes, With the color yellow now.

    I concentrated, And began to heal Owens wound that was on his leg. I felt pressure, And panted a bit. I continued to heal his wound, Till it was no longer there.

    The wound was finally gone, And I stopped. I wiped away the blood that was falling down my nose, And got up. "Now try to get home safely. We didn't see anything bad while we got here, Alright?" I said.

    Owens nodded, And got up normally. I smiled, That my powers worked. Hopper was shocked from me acting like the leader.

    "Well, Let's continue walking." Hopper said, Going back to Walking.

    El and I nodded, And followed Hopper. We finally made it to the hallway, And stopped. "Let me check if there's any demo dog things, In the room. Alright?" "Right." I said. Hopper peeked, And Quickly looked back. "I'll stop them." Hopper said, Loading his gun. Hopper quickly ran in the room, And was about to shoot. I peeked, But the dogs seemed to have gone inside the hole.

    We walked inside, And looked around. This place really got infected by the upside down....badly.

    We where still watching, Till we heard static.
"It's coming from your pocket." I said, Pointing at Hopper's pocket. Hopper nodded, And took out his walkie talkie.

    "Hello?" "Hi. It's me, Johnathon. You can close it now. Will's is now alright." El and I heard Johnathon say.

    We looked up at Hopper, And he nodded. We walked inside the cage, And went down....