ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 4.

**• 𝕐/ ; 𝕠𝕧. •**
    I opened my eyes, And I was in this dark place. Everything was just black? I looked down, And I was splashing on shallow water.
'Where am I?' I thought.

    I looked up, And began to walk. I heard talking, And ran up to where the noise was coming from. "Hello?" I said.

    I saw someone, And ran up to them. I was right behind the person, And stopped walking.

    The person had short curly brown hair, Wearing a shirt over a sleeves shirt. I raised my hand at the person, And was about to tap the person till the person spoke up.

    "013?! Where are you?!" The person yelled. 'Are they yelling for me? Do they know that I am here?' I thought, Getting Confused. "Umm....hello?" I said, Tapping the person. The person jumped, And raised there hand at me. Which caused me to get throw in the air, And splash on the water!

    "Ow!" I yelled in pain, Rubbing my back. The girl walked up to me quickly, And raised their hand again! 011 said if someone harms you, Harm them back.

    I raised my both of my hands as well, And made my eyes turn into a blue looking color. Which meant I was using my ability of water.

    The girl looked at me shocked, And looked down at both of my arms. When she did, She looked shocked when she saw water forming in the middle of my arms.

I threw the water ball at the girls face, And she flinched when the water hit her in the face. She wiped the water off of her face, And looked at me. She was staring at me for a bit, Till she then looked....surprised? "Sis....ter?" The girl said, Slowly Walking up to me. "Sister?" I said, Getting up from the ground. We both walked up to each other, And looked at our wrist. '011.' I thought, Seeing the number on her arm. "013...." The girl said, Looking up at me.

We all stared at each other, Than gave each other a hug. "You've escaped! And you're getting much more better on your abilities!" El said, Hugging me even tighter.