ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 19.

^*• Mike || POV. •*^
    I quickly got up from the ground, And ran up to El! Dustin saw me, And ran up towards El as well.

    "El! El, Are you Alright?" I questioned, Seeing that she was about to break into tears. El looked towards me, And slowly nodded no. "Why?" I said, Getting worried.

    "Because. The gate, I opened it. I'm the monster." El replied. "No. You're not the monster, El! You saved me. You hear me? You saved me!" I said, Making her sit up. When she was now sitting on her knees, I gave her a hug. She immediately hugged back.

    Dustin smiled, And leaned down on his lap. He put his arms around El and I, And hugged. We were all now doing a huge group hug.

    I opened my eyes, And smiled from that memory that happened a pretty long time ago! I now miss El even more, Than how I did before

    I opened my eyes, And smiled from that memory that happened a pretty long time ago! I now miss El even more, Than how I did before. But she's probably gone now, Even if I try to get a bit of connection with her. It'll just be useless....

    "Kid! Are you alright?!" I heard Hopper yell, Looking towards me. "Huh? Oh! Ya....just thinking of a memory." I replied, Looking away a bit. Hopper nodded, And walked back to Joyce. "Well, It's getting really late now. I think you should all go back home, And have some rest. Will and I will be alright." Joyce said. "I'll stay. Just in case." I said, Raising my hand up in the air.

    "I can stay just in case as well!" Y/N said, Looking at Joyce. "Alright. Su-" "No." "What?" Joyce questioned, Looking at Hopper.

    "I'll take care of Y/N. She can come back to me in the cabin, And sleep there." Hopper explained, Looking at Y/N. "What about D-" "You can give him a call, When we get to the cabin." Hopper said, Which made Y/N nod. "Alright, Than. So Y/N will go with Hopper, And Mike will stay?" Joyce questioned. "Ya." I replied. "Oh, Okay! I'll go get a sleeping bag than. See you guys later, Y/N and Hopper." Joyce said, Waving goodbye to the both of them.

    Y/N And Hopper waved goodbye to each other, And walked out of the house. I sighed, And just waited patiently for Joyce to come back.

^*• Y/N || POV. •*^
    Hopper And I walked out of the house, And got in Hopper's car.

    I got inside the car, And closed the car door. I buckled my seatbelt, And leaned back on the seat.

    Hopper got in the car, And turned it on. When Than began to drive off. We've been driving for a while, Still having to drive a bit more which now got me only a bit bored. I didn't wanted to say that Sense, It would be a bit rude.

    Hopper looked towards my direction while driving, And noticed my bored face. "You bored?" Hopper questioned, While driving. "Hm? Um, Only a little bit." I replied, Fiddling with my finger's. "Wanna hear some music?" "Music?" I questioned, Looking at Hopper. "Ya. I'll show you what music is right now." Hopper said, Clicking some buttons. I nodded, And watched Hopper.