ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 5.

**• 𝔻𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 ; 𝕆𝕍. •**
I was listening to Y/N reading the comic, Till she suddenly stopped? "You need help with a word?" I questioned, Looking to the side. When I did, She was sleeping!

I smiled, And grabbed the comic book out of her hands.

I put the comic book away, And laid Y/N down. I put a blanket over her, And crawled out of the fort.

I walked up to my bed, And laid down. I put my blanket over me, And drifted off to sleep as well.

**• ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪. •**

I woke up, And sat up. I looked towards the fort, And saw that Y/N was still sleeping. I yawned, And got out of bed. I walked out of my room, And walked towards the kitchen. I decided to make breakfast for Y/N And I! 'Mom is still sleeping, I can hear her snoring....should I tell her about Y/N?' I thought, Thinking while cooking.

    "I can't just keep Y/N as a secret forever! I need to tell her today...." I whispered, Putting the food in a plate.

    I heard static coming from the living room, And put the plates down.

    I walked up to the living room, And looked down. It was my walkie talkie! "Dustin! It's me, Lucas! Answer!" I heard Lucas yell, From the other side of the walkie talkie.

    'What the hell?' I thought, Grabbing my walkie talkie. "I'm here, You little shit!" I yelled, Rolling my eyes. "Oh, Hey Dustin!" Lucas replied, As if he wasn't yelling before. "What do you want? I'm cooking breakfast." I said, Sitting on the couch. "Sense when did you knew how to cook?" "Oh my god Lucas...." I whispered, Sighing. "Anyways! Do you want to come to the Arcade with Max and I, Sense it's the weekend?" Lucas questioned.

    "Oh! Uh, Yea! Sure." I replied. "Is Mike and Will gonna come as well?" "Ya! I already told them." Lucas replied.

    "Okay. Do we still have Halloween planned out, When it's that day still?" "Ya Dustin...." "Okay Than! I'm gonna go now, And tell Y/N the news when she wakes up." I replied. "Okay, Bye." "Bye." I said, Turning off my walkie talkie.

    'Hopefully Y/N gets along with Max when she meets her.' I thought.

**• 𝕐/ ; 𝕠𝕧. •**
    I slowly woke up, And sat up. I looked to the side, And saw a ton of comic books on the blankets.

    I got up, And smelled something good! I decided to follow the smell, Which led to the kitchen. I made it to the kitchen, And saw Dustin putting 2 plates of food on the table. Dustin notice me, And spoke up.

    "Morning Y/N!" Dustin said, Smiling. "Good....morning?" I replied, With a bit of confusion.

    "Your plate of food is right there." Dustin said, Pointing at the plate of food. I nodded, And sat down across from Dustin. I grabbed my fork, And began to eat.