ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 3.

**• 𝕐/ ; 𝕠𝕧. •**
    We walked inside 1 of the stores, And started looking around.

    "Guys! I found the girl section! It's right over here!" We all heard Dustin yell, From far away. We saw Dustin, And walked up to him. When I looked around, I saw a ton of things that were for girls!

    "Wow!" I said, Looking at 1 one of the clothing's. "You could choose whichever clothing's you want!" Dustin said, Smiling.

    "Me?" I questioned, Looking at Dustin. "Yup. But not too too much. Alright?" "Okay." I replied, Looking at each and every one of the clothes. "I don't know what to get...." I said, Whispering. "I can help you!" I heard. It sounded like Will's voice? I looked behind me, And I was right. "You?" I questioned. "Ya. I'm not good with this, But I'll try to help!" Will said, Smiling.

    I Smiled back, And began searching for a clothes that I will like. "What about this?" Will questioned, Showing me a clothing.

    "Pretty...." I said, Slowly Grabbing the clothing.

    "So you want that clothing?" Will questioned. I looked up at Will, And nodded. "Okay! We'll get it. Here, You can put it in this bag so you won't have to carry it around." Will said. I nodded, And put the clothing inside of the bag.

    "Now it's time to go find more clothes for you." "Okay. But, Where did Dustin and Lucas go?" I questioned. "Look what I found for you, Y/N!" WI heard.

    I looked behind me, And saw Dustin. He was also showing me a piece of clothing!

"Woah! That's pretty too." I said, Putting a smile on my face. "Ya, I think so too! This outfit is for sure much more better, Than the clothing that Lucas picked." Dustin said. "What clothing did Lucas pick?" Will questioned. "This one." Lucas said, Showing all of us the outfit that he had picked.