ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 20.

^*• 𝔼𝕝 𝕀𝕀 𝕆𝕍. •*^
    I quickly walked up to them, And saw Hopper telling Y/N the same story that he told me a long time ago.

    "Now he's starting to get along with her...." I whispered, Feeling a bit of anger.

    Hopper than got up, And walked away. I followed him, And saw him sit on a couch. The same couch that I always watched movies from.

    "El. I know that you probably can't hear me right now, But I still haven't forgotten about you. Even if you just ran away, Breaking the stupid rules. And you're not getting replaced! She misses you, And thought that she will see you today El. Don't forget that, Please. Goodbye." Hopper said, Walking away to his room.

    "They both miss me?" I whispered, Feeling the tears form on my eyes. I wiped them away, And closed my eyes. I was now back in the room.

    I felt emotional, And just ignored the feeling. I need to find that girl now. I grabbed the little picture, And lifted it up. I closed my eyes, And began to do my power. I opened my eyes, Only to see myself in the void once again. I began walking, While Looking around.

    I saw someone sitting down, And walked up to the person. "Hello?" I said, Walking even closer. The figure looked at me, And I gasped. I opened my eyes, In shock. I found her.

^*• 𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕀 𝕆𝕍. •*^
    It was now the morning, And I slowly woke up. I got up, And took a long warm shower.

    I walked out of the bathroom, And went to my room to change into my chief clothes. I walked out, And took some pills. I grabbed a bottle of water, And drank. I sighed, And sat on the couch.

    I turned on the TV, And saw that Y/N was still asleep. I smiled, And continued to watch the TV.

    'I wonder what Y/N and Will said yesterday was true. If it was, Than I need to go investigate before those two decide to go there one day.' I thought, Getting up.

    I sighed, And grabbed a pan and a little piece of paper. I began to write, And finished. I put the paper on the diner table, And put my hat on.

    I opened the door, And walked out of the cabin. I turned on the car, And got in. I than began to drive off to the location that Y/N told me in Joyce's house.

^*• 𝕐/ 𝕀𝕚 𝕠𝕧. •*^
I slowly woke up, And rubbed my eyes. "Still Sleepily...." I whispered, Sitting up on the bed. I got out, And only heard silence. Hopper is probably still sleeping, Than!

I went through the closet that I found, And searched for some clothes to wear. I than had an idea, And decided to use my powers. I closed my eyes, And opened them.