ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 11.

**• 𝕐/ ; 𝕠𝕧. •**
We made it into the classroom, Right when the bell rang! Max and I made it to class on time.

"Follow me." Max said, Walking to the very back of the classroom.

I nodded, And followed Max. I looked to the side, And saw an empty desk next to Max's desk. "You can sit there! No one sits in that seat." Max said.

I smiled, And nodded. I sat on the seat, And put my stuff down. "Where is Will?" I questioned. "Why~?" Max questioned, In a singing tone. I got Confused, But felt my face heat up a bit. "Sorry to tease you like that! I don't really know where he is." Max replied, Chuckling a bit. I looked at Max, And nodded. "Wanna talk till the teacher comes?" Max questioned.

I looked at Max, And nodded. "Yes." I replied. Max smiled, And we began to talk about random things.

**• 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 ; 𝕆𝕍. •**
"Guys! The bell rang. We should get to class, Or we'll be late." I said, Getting the boys attention. "Will's right. Let's head to class now, Everyone." Dustin said, Starting to walk. The group and I nodded, And began to walk to Science class.

"Where did Y/N and Max even go? They just....disappeared!" Mike said, While Walking. "Max probably went to go help Y/N know her way around the school." Lucas said.

"Jeez! I could already tell how they're getting along". Mike said, Scoffing. "Don't say that." I said, Looking at Mike. "I'm sorry! Jeez...." Mike said, Looking away.

"Guys! We're here." Dustin said. I looked straight, And we already made it to Science class.

I nodded, And walked inside the classroom. I sat down at my seat, And sighed.

I heard laughing, And looked behind me. It was Max and Y/N! 'She haves the same class as me, And the group?!' I thought, In surprise. Y/N and Max looked towards my direction, And I quickly turned around. I turned red a bit, And took out my stuff for class. I looked to the side, And saw Mr. Clark walking in the classroom. "Hello everyone! Sorry I came in late. The principal wanted to tell me something." Mr. Clark said. Everyone looked at Mr. Clark, And stayed silent.

"We have a new students joint our class today. Would the new student please come up to the front of the classroom please?" Mr. Clark said. I looked behind me, And saw Y/N Looking at Max nervously.

**• 𝕐/ ; 𝕠𝕧. •**
I looked at Max, And began to get nervous. "What does he mean by come up to the front of the class?" I questioned.

"He just wants you to introduce yourself in front of everyone, That's all." Max said. I nodded, And got up. I walked up to the front of the classroom, And did a little sigh.

"I'm Thirt- Y/N." I said, Almost saying Thirteen. "What do you like?" The teacher questioned.

"I don't know....?" I replied, Not knowing on what he means.

"Okay than? You may sit down now." The teacher said, Smiling. I nodded, And walked back to my seat quickly. I sat down, And looked down embarrassed. "It's alright Y/N. You at least did your best, So that was good." Max said, Comforting me. I looked at Max, And smiled. "Alright everyone! Today we're going to do a project about the planets. And you all are going to have partners." The teacher said, Looking at everyone. Max and I looked at each other, And smiled.

    Every student smiled, And cheered. "And I'm going to pick your partners." The teacher said, Making everyone stop cheering.

    "Why?!" "Really." "This teacher...." Some students said, Now looking grumpy.

    "Alright. Max and Dustin will be partners. And S/N will work with Mike. While Lucas will work with S/N. And Y/N and Will will work together as partners." The teacher said, Still talking on what's on his list.

    "Well, See you Later Y/N." Max said, Waving goodbye to me. "Bye." I replied, Waving goodbye to Max. I got up from my seat, And slowly walked up to Will. Will noticed me, And got up from his seat. "Sense we're partners, Do you want to work on it in your house? Or mine's?" Will questioned. "Mine's....?" I replied. Will nodded. "Okay, Than. Which planet do you wanna do?" "Planet? What's that?" I questioned.

"I'll show you some pictures. For my opinion, I want to do this planet." Will said, Pointing at one of the pictures.

"Nep....tune?" I said, Looking at Will. "Ya. Do you wanna do that planet?" Will questioned.

    "Ya." I replied,  With a smile. "Okay! Let's get to work Than." Will said, Sitting across from me. I nodded, And sat down as well. I grabbed my pencil, And began to write.

**• Time Skip. •**

"Okay, Everyone! Class is now over. So you guys can pack up, And get ready to go to your next class." Mr. Clark said. All the students quickly packed up, And left the classroom. "I'll see you at lunch Y/N!" Will said, Waving goodbye. "Wait." I said, Causing him to stop walking. "Ya?" Will questioned. "Max said I got the same classes as you, And I don't know where any of the classrooms are." I said, Showing Will my schedule.

"Oh! She's right. Well, Follow me." Will said, Starting to walk. I nodded, And began to follow Will.

    'He's not acting weird no more....' I thought, While following Will.

    "Y/N! Are you alright?" Will questioned, Looking at me. I jumped, And looked at Will. "Yes. I'm okay." I replied, Shaking my head a bit.

    "Okay?" Will replied, Continuing to walk. I looked down a bit, And continued to follow Will. "Here we're!" Will said, No longer walking. I stopped walking, And looked up.

    "Math?" I said, Looking at Will. "Yup." Will said. I nodded, And walked inside the classroom. Will followed, And we both took our seats.

**• 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡. •**

Class was over, And it was now time for us to have....lunch! I got up from my seat, And packed up my stuff. Will was waiting for me near the door, And I ran up to him. "Um, Excuse me Y/N!" The teacher said, Stopping  me from walking. I looked towards the teacher, And walked up to her. "Yes?" I said. "I just wanted to let you know that your really good at math! And it's surprising for me Sense, Your new here." The teacher said, Smiling. I looked at the teacher shocked, Than smiled.

    "Thank you." I replied. "Your welcome. Now you may go to lunch." The teacher said, Going back to work.

    I nodded, And ran up to Will. Mike was in this class as well, But didn't wanted to talk to Will and I. "Ready to go to lunch, After we put our stuff in our locker?" Will questioned, Smiling. I smiled back, And nodded. "Okay. Let's go!" Will said, Running off. I laughed, And ran after Will.