ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 10.

**• 𝕐/ ; 𝕠𝕧. •**
I slowly woke up from sleeping, And sat up. I yawned, And got out of bed. I rubbed my eyes, And turned my lamp on.

I heard footsteps, And looked to the side. It was Dustin! "Oh! Your already awake? I didn't even had to wake you up!" Dustin said, Walking in my room. I nodded, And smiled.

    "Well, I'm gonna let you get ready for school now." Dustin said, Leaving my room.

    I nodded again, And closed my bedroom door. I walked up to my dresser, And opened one of my drawers. I grabbed the outfit that I chose from the Mall, And closed the drawer. I than began to change into the clothing.

    I finished, And walked up to my vanity. I grabbed her curling iron that was inside, And a headband.

    I than began to do my hair, Which was more difficult then I thought. "Do you need help?" I heard. I turned around, And saw mom! I looked down a bit, And nodded in embarrassment. Mom smiled, And walked up to me. She made me turn around, And grabbed the curling iron. She than began to do my hair for me. I smiled, And let her do her thing. "Done!" Mom said.

I leaned towards the mirror, And looked at my hair. "Woah! My hair look's pretty!" I said, Smiling.

"Yup! Now you can go to your first day of school pretty." Mom said, Putting her hands on her hips. I smiled even wider, And nodded. "Here's your backpack." Mom said, Giving me my backpack.

"Thank you." I said, Grabbing my backpack. I got up, And put my backpack over my shoulders.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast, Alright?" "Alright." I replied, Nodding.

Mom smiled, And left my room. While I was fixing my bed, I felt watched. I looked around, And saw no one. I walked up to my window, And peeked. No one. I did a little shrug, And walked out of my room. While I was walking to the kitchen, I saw Dustin wearing a costume? "Hm? Oh, Hi Y/N!" Dustin said, Waving. I waved back, And walked up to him. "What're you wearing?" I questioned. "Oh! It's a Halloween costume." Dustin replied.