~35~

Chapter Thirty Five
|| Small Talk With Jessica Grey||

Emma fall asleep after staying up for 2 hours just to keep Elliott's company and to make sure he not fall asleep and crash the plane.

Alan was asleep way earlier than Emma but after a good sleep, he woke up and began to start working on his new music.

And as for Elliott,well he looked like he's ready to crash the plane anytime soon.He had 5 coffee in total and it only helped him to stay awake for few hours.

Another hour went by and Alan finally stood up and stretched his whole body and walked over to see how his best friend was doing.

"Hello mate," Alan said as he sat down with a yawned.

"How can you yawned when you had sleep and I don't?" Elliott questioned him with a death glare.

"I'm just tired," Alan replied.

"And I'm dying," Elliott said.

"You talked as if this is your first time doing it,"

Elliott didn't respond to him,instead he just rolled his eyes.

"So what's the plan?" Elliott asked Alan.

"To crash the bed as soon we get to the hotel," Alan simply answered him.

"No not that you dummy dumb dumb,"

At that moment,Alan knew what his best friend was talking about but tried to avoid it.

"Do you think Japanese people really likes my music?"

"Alan,I'm being serious," Elliott said with the strictness in his voice.

"I don't know," Alan answered as she sank back on his seat.

"What if she says no?" he added.

"And what if she says yes?" Elliott said.

"The what if questions are killing me," Alan said with a sighed.

"Take the risk Alan.You always told me that.If you don't take it then you probably will living a life in regrets," Elliott said again.

"I don't know,"

Elliott sighed and took out his phone and facetime his wife to have a little talk,maybe she could give him advice.

"Hey honey," his wife said from the other said of the phone line.

"Hey sweetheart.How are you and the kids?" he asked as he place the phone in the middle so both him and Alan could be seen.

"We all good.Don't worry to much.And sup Alan," She said.

"Hey Jessica," Alan greeted her with a small waved.

"So what's up? Where's the special girl? Emma is her name? Am I right?" Jessica said with a smirked.

"Oh God,do you really have to tell her everything?" Alan said in disbelief as he shook his head.

"She's my wife duuh"

"So lover boy,what you're gonna do? You've been crushing on her since what? Few years back and now you have the chance to ask her out and you're not doing that," She said while looking straight at Alan with a dissapointed looked on her face.

"Hey it's not easy okay," Alan pouted and sank deeper on his seat.

"You're not making it easy for yourself as well my son," she said.

"What if she likes someone else?"

"Are you sure about that? Because  from what I heard from my husband and just by looking at the videos of you two,you youngsters look so madly in love with each," She said.

"What if that's just in your imagination,"

"Oh honey, I know the look people do when they are in love.I mean have you seen the idiot besides you when he look at me?" She chuckled as Elliott just rolled his eyes but deep inside he completely agreed with his wife.

"How bout this," She got closer to the screen to get a better view of the two boys.

"Bring her out and have fun.Don't be awkward around her.Try to get to know her better and just be yourself.The goofy Alan that I've known for years."

"What if things doesn't go like we planned?"

"Oh God since when you so concerned with plans?Where's my Alan that always go with the flow?" Elliott asked.

"Look Alan,if none of our plans goes well then just do what you always do.Stop thinking for the future and stay in the present,take the risk now and worry later," She said with a small smiled on her lips.

"What if she doesn't like what I'm about to do later on?"

"Ah this is why you so suck with all this kind of stuff," She sighed and shook her head.

"This is why we have you babe," Elliott winked at her.

Jessica just rolled her eyes then looked back at Alan with more seriousness on her face.

"Haven't you listen to what I had been saying?"

"I did but it just don't register in my head," Alan said which earned him an eye rolled from the woman.

"As I said,just be you.Don't try too hard and don't put less effort.Balance it because from what I heard about Emma,she's an amazing girl.Better make her yours before someone else will"

"I will,"

------
🌋Side Notes🌋

Hey guys,im here back with new chapter hope you guys like it.

I try to make this chapter to sound like a wise person said to a hopeless person who couldn't find a way to confess his/her feelings towards her/his crush but I failed.Welp.

P.s - I had this chapter finish for more then a month but never really publish it cause I don't like my writing :p and I'm like half way of the next chapter :p

So you guys can drop some of your ideas here cause I'm lack of creativity at the moment :))

Don't forget to vote and comment because why not o(╥﹏╥)o