~11~

Chapter Eleven  - Childish Behavior

It had been one hour flight.Alan was on his headphones with his laptop in front of him.He told me he was going to make a new music.

I was doing the same thing except I was looking through my old photos with my family on my laptop.

There's a lot of photo of me and my brothers.I felt like crying but I hold them in me.

I kept on going through the photos until one catches my eyes.

It was a photo of us all.My parents,brothers and me taking a family photo at my grandparent's garden.I was standing in between my parents while Edward was standing beside my father and Emmett was standing beside my mother.

They all hugged the person in front of them which earned me hugs from both of my parents,I didn't hugged anyone instead I just stood there giving the camera my biggest smiled.

We were at my grandparent's house celebrating my 10th birthday.Everyone in my family came.We were having so much fun.Playing games,BBQ,having a nice conversation with my other relatives.It was an amazing day.

I sighed heavily.I shut my laptop and took out my phone.I plugged my headphones and listen to "Until You Were Gone - The Chainsmoker"

I closed my eyes and tried to clear my mind.I kept telling myself to move on but it didn't work.

I opened my eyes,it was blurry.I didn't knew I was crying.I wiped away the tears from my cheeks.

Then the music changed to "Wish You Were Here - Avril Lavigne"

Great.Just great.The music tried to make me cry more and think about my family.

I looked at Alan,he was so focused on his laptop.

I stood up still with headphones on and walked to the pilot room.

I knocked on the door as I slide my headphones to my neck before I walked in.

"Hey" I greeted Elliott as I stepped in the room.

"Sup girl," he said as he turned to looked at me with a huge smiled on his gorgeous face.

"May I hangout here?"

"Sure," he said "Sit here woman," he said pointing the seat beside him.

This jet has two pilot control but I only see one pilot which also happened to be super young.

I think Elliott saw my concerned expression and laughed.

"I know what you're thinking," he said as he shook his head.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm young and I'm flying a jet that has two control," he said

"You're good,"

"I'm always good,"

"Whatever,"