~30~

Chapter Thirty - Chantal

"Oh look who just arrived.It's the one and only Emma!" Elliott said with a goofy smiled on his face.

"Yeah no thanks to you I barely got any sleep," I said as I took a seat across of him and Alan.

He just gave me another goofy smile that showed his teeth.

"You're welcome princess," he said and giving me a thumbs up.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Order up princess Alan's paying," Elliott said as he gave me the menu and pats Alan's back.

Alan just glared at him but smiled when he looked at me.

I saw Elliott search for something in his backpack while Alan just typed something on his phone.

I looked back to the menu and place my order.

"Hey what's up guys! It's your man Elliott back with another new video to make your day shining bright like the sun," Elliott started talking to his camera.

"Today might be a special day for the three of us," he said again while pointing the camera towards me then Alan.

"What's so special today?" I asked him.

"Just wait and see," he said and winked at me.

"Are you going to waste my money again?" Alan asked as he took out his phone from his hoodie.

"Duuh of course,what else would I do?" Elliott said while flipping his front hair.

"Anyways,Alan's concert in La is about to end sadly for you guys who lived here," Elliott joked

"Our next stop will be at" he pointed the camera back to Alan to allowed him to answer.

"Japan," Alan answered

"We gonna have a blast there guys," Elliott said "And Alan probably gonna learn to speak Japanese to flirt with someone," he added with a winked.

For some unknown reason, my hearts felt like it being crushed by a wacking ball that being controlled by Alan himself.

Why am I feeling like this?

Alan gave Elliot a hard punched on his shoulder to stop talking nonsense but Elliott just laughed like a lunatic at Alan's reaction.

I rested my head on the table and shut both of my eyes.The sounds of the bird chipping,the sounds of cars passing by,the sounds of people around me filled my ears.

Just as my mind was about to black out,my phone rang that made me groaned as I took it out from my pocket.

Chantal ♥
BIJJ
HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU SINCE SUMMER STARTED!!!
:''((
Dont you love me anymore??
.........

A small smiled appeared on my face as I read the text messages that I received from my childhood friend who had moved far away from me because her parents job.

Me
Skskksks
Dude...
You're the one who have been tooo 'busy' for me..
:'/

Chantal♥
Heyheyhey
im busy making a living for myself and my family :/
sorry for being toooo 'busy' for you :((

Me
Sokay :))
At least you remember to text me
( ̄3 ̄)

Chantal
Awwww bb :((
How's summer btw?
And wtf
I saw you wit the famous Alan Walker
i-
Skskkssk
Spill me the beans hoe
.........

I laughed silently as I was replying to her that I will call her and tell her everything later since I'm really lazy to type.

"Why you're laughing Olivia?" Elliott asked as he and Alan were already staring at me.

"Nothing," I replied as I put my phone back in my pocket with a smiled still glued to my face.

Elliott just shrugged it off while Alan looked at me confused.

[⏳Time Pass By⌛]

The day went by light a flash.Nothing happen that much other than Elliott pulled out pranks on Alan for his youtube channel with the help of me,of course.

"OH MY GOD!!! HE DID WHAT???"

I'm back at my hotel room alone without the boys while video calling Chantal who freaked out as soon as I told her half way of my story about my summer.

"He kissed me..." I said quietly yet loud enough for her to hear me out.

"YO THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!" she screamed again.

"Jeez calm down Chan and beside it doesn't count if he kissed me when i was asleep " I said with a small laughed seeing my childhood friend freaking out because I got kissed by someone.

"how am I supposed to calm down when I missed my bestie first kiss??" she said.

I just laughed at her reaction.

"Don't laugh at me Em," she said with a pout face.

"Sorry,it's just I wish I can see you freaking out right in front of me now," I said as I laid downon the bed.

"And I wanna see you too and give you a big punch for getting a boyfriend without my permission!" she said and that made me laughed even more.

"He's not my boyfriend," I told her with a sad smiled.

"Yet.He's not your boyfriend yet," she said as I saw her took a big bite of her burger.

"I don't think we'll be together Chantal," I said

"Bij don't make me come all the way from my comfortable bed to LA just to slap you with my laptop,"

"Aww I feel the love you're showing to me,"I said while holding my heart.

"I'm dead serious,"

"And I'm Emma,nice to meet you dead serious,"

"Bij"

"Hoe"

"I miss you"

"Me too Chantal...me too,"

~~~
My Note :
Sooooooooooooooooooo
Im back with a new yet short chapter
Yea it took me months to update
Im sorry guys

Anyways
Does anyone else fall for Chantal??
Because I know I do😊

For more future updates please :-

✏️Comments some inspiring quotes because I need inspiration (╥_╥)

⭐Vote this book so at least I feel like you guys actually love my writing ≥﹏≤

👀Be my friend?