~34~

Chapter Thirty Four
|| Die With Swag||

"Alright kiddo buckle up and stay awake for me because I don't want to be alone.I'll might get bored and probably end up bringing us to Neverland," Elliott said as both Emma and Alan took their seats.

Alan's manager had went to Japan a day earlier before them to set everything up and Emma's brothers decided to join the tour a day later because of work.

Alan just rolled his eyes at his older friend knowing that he's just talking nonsense because due to lack of sleep while Emma just nodded her head with a small laughed.

Elliott took a glanced on his watch then looked back towards his younger friends.

"It'll take us couple of hours to reach there so...behave yourself" he said with a wink that make both Emma and Alan turned red as he went back inside the pilot's control room.

None of them talk when the plane slowly flew above the ground.

Emma had her elbow on the small table while her fist supported her head and she just enjoyed the view outside while Alan had his head rested on the headrest while looking at her.

Elliott had his cheeks puffed as he concentrate flying the plane.The atmosphere of the pilot room was filled with voices of those people from the station through the radio.

The first few minutes of the ride was just filled with silence as Emma and Alan enjoyed the view that they were looking at while Elliott tried his best to stay awake to keep all of them safe and alive.

"The view is so pretty," Emma broke the silence,eyes not leaving the window.

The view below was breathtaking.

"Yeah,it is" Alan answered still had his eyes on the girl that sat besides him with a small smiled on his lips.

"Too bad that almost everyone is asleep during this time" she said looking at him with a smiled that makes Alan's heart do a flip.

"Y-yeah,it's a shame," Alan said looking away from Emma with red cheeks.

"You know," Emma spoke in a soft voice,its almost as if she was whispering "I really wish people can see the beauty that the earth's hiding behind all these man-made creation,"

Alan looked back at Emma who was now looking out the small window besides her.

"God created earth with green and blue colour and maybe a bit of dirt colour as well and I'm pretty sure back then,everything was a breath taking but now,human destroys planet earth.It's not pretty anymore like it used too," she said looking sad.

"I really wish people realize how much of a damaged that they had done," she added with a sighed.

Alan didn't say a word,not because he disagree with her statement,well in fact,he hundred percent agree.

He remembered back in geography class, his teacher told the class that the world used to be all green but now,they are destroying the trees just to build up buildings and ignore the fact that trees need to replant in order to keep up the balance.

People should always remember,trees give out oxygen for us and animals,trees also provide us food,shelters and many more.

He just don't understand why people can't seems to see that tress are really important resources for us living things.

"Anyways,I'm gonna hang out with Elliott for a bit," Emma said as she unbuckled her seatbelt and stood up while stretching her arms.

"Okay," Alan replied,looking at her as she walked towards the pilot's room.

Alan looked out the window and stares down.

'She's right.The view is beautiful,' Alan thought to himself as a smiled appeared on his lips as he had his cheek rested on the palm of his hand.

'I wish people get to see this'

Alan closed his eyes and pray to God that maybe people will start to realize how important it is to take care of out planet earth.

"You look like you're gonna pass out any second," Emma said as she sat beside Elliott who looked so sleepy.

"I need coffee,"

"I'll go make one for you," she said and stood back up and went to make a coffee for the sleepy pilot.

"Thanks Olivia.You're the best," Elliott let out a yawned in between.

Few minutes later,Emma returned back with a hot coffee in hand and gave it to Elliott who gladly took it as he put the plane on autopilot for awhile as he finished up the drink.

"Better?" Emma asked with a small smiled.

"Better.Thanks,"

"No problem my dude," Emma giggled as Elliott burped.

"At least now I'm half awake.We have sixty-five percent of surviving this,"

"Doesn't sounds to pleasant to me,"

"Sounds good enough to me,"

"Bruh,"

"Bruh,"

"Not cool,"

"But we're gonna die in swag," Elliott said and wore his black sunglasses on.

•~•~•~•~
🌍The Writes's Note 🌏

So this is a super short chapter.Hope you guys enjoy this cause I feel like I lost almost all my brain cells after my end of year exams.

Anyways! May I know if anyone of my readers is a kpop fans??😳🤪 if you are then what's your favorite group?

ÙwÚ

Im working on the next chapter so hope for a quicker update for now on because school about to end.

P.s - it's freaking 1:20am here and im mentally tired and i didn't bother to check errors here.maybe next time I'll fixed it up.