~19~

Chapter Nineteen - Found Him

"It's been awhile since the last time I saw you,Emma." He said as he cleaned himself with tissues from the store.

I didn't say a word.I don't know what to say to him.

My emotions are mixed.Should I be mad or happy or sad to be seeing him again.

"Are you going to say anything?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and walked closer to him.I looked at him straight in the eyes.

He grew a bit taller and his hair grew a bit longer than the last time I saw him.

I attacked him with a tight hugged.A hug that says 'I'll never let you go' or 'Please don't leave me'

His clothes smelled with my coffee but I don't really care.All I care right now is that he's right in front of me and I can hug him.

"I miss you," I managed to said to him with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I miss you too little sister," he said hugging me tight as well.

I can felt his tears fell on my shoulder.

It felt so good to be able to feel his hugs again.It felt so good to be seeing him again.

"I really miss you Emmett," I sobbed on his chest.

"Don't cry.If you cry I'll cry too," he said hugging me even tighter.

"I'm sorry for spilling the coffee," I said still hugging him.

"It's okay clumsy," he chuckled.

"Now what do you say if we go back to my place so that I can change then maybe we can go somewhere to talk?" He asked.

I just nodded at him.He gave me a smiled then lead me outside and off we go to his place.

We walked in silence.None of us tried to make any conversation.Well,I want to but my mind was still frozen.My brain still thinks that I'm imagining things.

I even slapped and pinched myself a few times and it's hurt which means I'm not dreaming.

It didn't took us that long to reach his place.He lived in an apartment few blocks from Starbucks.

He unlocked his door and let me in first.I looked around his place.

"You got a nice place," I said as I looked around.

"Thanks," he said as he walked away to one of the room to change his clothes.

As I was wandering around,something caught my eyes.

It was a picture.Not just any picture,it's a picture of us three.Edward,Emmett and I.

It was the same picture that I found in the book that I found in the store when I bumped into someone.

"I miss us three being together," Emmett said from behind me.

"Me too," I said holding back the tears inside me.

"Do you wanna go out or just stay here?" He asked.

I turned around to faced him.He was now wearing new T-shirt with an alien logo.

He didn't change a bit.He still have his passion for aliens.

"I still want my coffee so we're going out," I said smiling.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Okay let's go kiddo," he said with a smiled as he messed with my hair.