~22~

Chapter Twenty Two - Miss You

"Gosh that movie was kinda lame!" Eleanor complained when we got out from the cinema.

I didn't agree with her because the movie was kinda scary but not scary enough to make me pee on my pants.

"I wonder why I'm related to a psycho like you," Elliott said.

He's face was pale and as for Alan,I can really see his face because he was wearing his mask but I'm pretty sure he was scared too.His eyes tells everything.

"I have to agree with Eleanor.The movie was not that scary," my brother said while he was typing something on his phone.

Now I know how Elliott felt.

Psycho siblings.

"It's getting pretty late,I think we should go," Alan said while looking at his watch.

"Yeah I agree with Olav," Elliott quickly said.

"Hmm fine," Eleanor agreed with both of them.

"You guys can go ahead without me.I might be staying at Emmett's place tonight," I said.

"Okay but you need to come back before 3pm.We're going to the next concert but if you want to hangout with your brothers then I won't force you too come," Alan said

"I'm came here to support you.I will definitely come to your concert," I said with a smiled.

"Aww we can't have a girl night," Eleanor said.

"Maybe tomorrow,okay?" I said.

"Oookay...." She sadly answered.

"I'll buy you food,"

"DEAL!"

Elliott looked at his sister in disbelief.

"Pig" Elliott muttered.

Eleanor punched him on his stomach really really hard that made him fell on the floor holding on to his stomach.

"If I'm a pig that's make you a pig too because your my biological brother that I really love" Eleanor said and smirked evilly.

"Don't mess with me Alexander," she added with a serious tone on her voice.

Life note - Don't ever mess with Eleanor Alexandra McGill.

"Ookay....I think me and Emma should be going now.See you guys next time we meet," Emmett said and grabbed my arm.

"See you guys tomorrow," I said and waved at all three of them.

"Byeee! Don't forget you owe me food," Eleanor said as she waved.

"B-bye" Elliott said in pain.

"Aw stop being a baby," Eleanor told his brother who was in pain on the floor.

I can't hear what Elliott argued with his sister because I was busy staring at Alan.

It felt like me and him were having an eye to eye communication.

His face told me to stay.

I want too but I can't.

"See you guys next time," Emmett said and walked to the exit.

"Bye guys," I said and follwed my brother out of the building.
---
"So how was life without your most amazing brother,Emmett Olive and the other brother?" Emmett asked me as I was cutting some vegetables.