~16~

Chapter Sixteen - The Truth

Emma🎈
What about my brothers?

Ken💀
I know this not going to make sense to you but Edward is actually still alive and Emmett helping him to hide.

Emma🎈
You're lying!I saw Edward with my own eyes that he died in the accident!Edward was with me!And as for Emmett,I don't know what happen to him.He just disappear.

Ken💀
I know that but what you didn't know was that when the accident happened,the last thing you saw was Edward passed out,then you passed out too.They hurried took out the both of you and rushed to the hospital.I was there waiting for the both of you to wake up.Few hours later,Edward woke up but you didn't.He said that it was his fault that he got you to an accident.He couldn't forgive himself.So he made a plan.To fake his death and Emmett helped him with everything.Emmett didn't agree with him at first but Edward bagged him,so Emmett agreed.

Emma🎈
Don't lie to me Ken.I'm pretty sure you're lying.If that really happened,then why Emmett left?

Ken💀
He wants to protect Edward.Edward wasn't himself when he woke up from the hospital.Edward kept on saying that it was all his fault.He even tried to kill himself by trying to cut his vein but Emmett was there to stop him.

Emma🎈
I don't know if I can believe you Ken... I mean,you've been treating me really bad for almost my entire life.I can't just believe you straight away.

Ken💀
Okay I understand that you won't believe me but think about it.I heard both of them live in Los Angeles,California.Maybe you get the chance to see them there since you're there with Alan.

Emma🎈
So you know that I'm in L.A..

Ken💀
Everyone knows about you.You're basically famous now.

Emma🎈
I ain't supposed to be famous.I'm just a normal girl that just coincidentally met the most amazing Dj,Alan Olav Walker.He's been such a great best friend to me.And because of him,I made another new best friend.He help me a lot with my life and I'm grateful with that.

Ken💀
I'm glad you're happy.

Emma🎈
Thanks.

Ken💀
I know you won't forgive me but I'm glad that you reply to my text.Sorry for all the bullshit that we've been through all the years.I regret everything I did to you.

Emma🎈
We're not yet friend but I think we're good.

Ken💀
Thanks.

"Hey Emma," Elliott said.I looked up at him.

"What?" I asked him as I shut my phone.

"Come here and watch my edit for today's video,"

I hopped on the bed next to him and watch on his laptop's screen as he pressed play.

Just as we were half way of the video,Elliott's phone rang.He answered it.