~28~

Chapter Twenty eight - Grumpy

If the human's body has a switch button to turn off the feelings then I will gladly switch of mine because of what I've been through but right now I'm happy that switch didn't exist.

If that kind of switch exist,human in this world would probably be emotionless towards each other.

Some says having feelings are useless and others think the opposite of it.Those who thinks it negatively might have been hurt before and decide that nothing worth to do in their life.

I looked back at the street,everything seemed to be in a fast forward mood except for me and Elliott.

People around me seems to be walking fast even though they're not.

"Are you planning to tell him?" Elliott asked as we begun to crossed the street.

"I don't know," I answered.

"Well I hope you'll tell him sooner or later.I just want the both of you to be together," He said

"And may I ask why you want that?" I asked him as we arrived at the park.

He didn't answer me straight away,instead we sat on the swings first.

"Because ever since you guys met,he had changed.I mean he kinda show a little bit of emotions.He laugh more than before," he said looking at the dark sky that was filled with stars shining.

"You change him in a good way," he added.

I stared at him for awhile then looked away.

"I'm just scared," I answered him honestly.

"Of what?"

"I'm scared that if I confess to him he will reject me,or he's not into me.I'm scared of getting hurt.I dont want to get hurt anymore,"

He looked at me and smiled.

"That's what life is don't you think?"

"Meaning?" I asked him,unsure of what he had just said to me.

"Life is meant to feel hurt,love,fail, success and whatever feelings that I can't think of at the moment.Life is not always perfect because perfect is just a word that shouldn't even exist in the first place.Don't be afraid to get hurt and fail,because that are parts of growing up in life.You will never feel alive if you never experienced that." Elliott said.

"I-I just don't want to ruin what me and him have at the moment.I don't want to ruin our friendship," I replied to him.

"Don't you want to take the risk?"

I didn't answer his question,instead I just look at the sky with a smile on my face.

---

I groaned loudly as I heard a harsh knocking on the door.I lazily rolled over my bed and walked over to the door.I didn't even bother to fix myself up.I just don't care at all.

I opened the door and glared at the person who was knocking on it.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

Note to people out there : Never disturb me when I'm asleep.

"Wow someone is salty" Elliott said with a smiled on his face as he messed up my already messed up bed hair.

I just looked at him with no emotions.

And besides,it's not my fault that I slept at 2 in the morning BECAUSE someone decided that it was a great idea to explore the city at night.

Which I didn't regret doing.

"I uh um wanna ask you if you wanna have breakfast or naah?"

"Yeah sure just give me 1 hour to sleep then comeback thirty minutes from that okay? Okay good day sir," I said and shut the door but not before hearing him asked if that's a yes or no.

Just as I was about to walk back to my bed,I heard another knocked on the door but it was gentle than before.

I sighed and opened the door with a grumpy face.

"H-hey Emma," Alan greeted me.

I just stared at him with a blank expression on my ugly morning face.

"I need to speak with you,"

"You are speaking to me right now,"

"Yeah but I like really need to tell you something important," he said to me but avoiding eye contact.

"Can't it wait till breakfast?"

"Um yeah sure it can wait.I guess it's not that urgent," he said while looking  at me with a sad smile and his hands in his hoodie pocket.

Yes I felt bad,yes I wanna pull him in my room to talk but I'm not in the mood right now.

I just gave him a tired smile.

"I'm sorry Olav,"

As soon the word olav left my lips,I could see a little red from his cheeks.

"I'm really grumpy in the morning because SOMEONE decided that it's a good idea to stroll around the place in the middle of the night," I said while yawning.

He patted my head and a soft chuckled left his lips.

"Okay I understand" he said with a smiled

"See you later Emma,"

---
A/N - I have no reasons why i didnt update.So good day guys and dont forget to vote...

👊 SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE 👊