~07~

Chapter Seven - Were You Just My Imaginary?

I looked at my house,it was so bright.

"I guess they're home," I said to myself.

I walked to my backyard quietly.I climbed the tree and carefully climbed into my bedroom's window.

When I'm finally in my room,I heard laughter coming from downstairs.

I recognised the laughter.It belongs to my parents.

I put my backpack on my desk and slowly walked to my bedroom's door.My heart beats fast.My brain told me to not go down there but my heart forced me to.

With a deep breath,I unlock the door and walked downstairs.

I peek down from the stairs and saw my parents watching something on the television.My mother was cuddling to my father.

I rubbed my eyes and looked back at the living room.When I still see my parents still there I rubbed my eyes a bit harder and looked back.Still there.

So I slowly walked down.

"Um...hello," I said but it sounded more like a question.

Both of them turned their attention to me with a bright smiled on both of their face.

I miss that faces.

"Hey honey,when did you came?" asked my mother.

"Or more important,where have you been?It's late," said my father.

"I just came and I was at grandma's and grandpa's house," I said

"I don't mind if you're going to their house but next time please don't come home late," mom said.

"It's dangerous out there for you to be alone," dad said.

"Okay," I said and was about to walked back to my room but my father stopped me.

"Don't you want to watch tv with us?" He asked.

"I'm kinda tired," I said and pretended to yawned.

"Okay,good night," mother said.

"Good night," I said and walked upstairs but got stopped by my mother.

"Don't you want to give your parents a good night kiss?" She asked

I smiled at both of them and walked over and kiss my parents at their forehead.

Both of them returned the kiss by kissing my cheeks.

I waved at both of them and went upstairs to my room.

As soon as I stepped in my room,I felt like screaming on the top of my lungs.

But I managed to control myself.

In my room,right now,there's my dearest brothers.Edward lying on my bed while playing with his phone and Emmett sitting at my desk while playing the computer with headphones on.