Attached at the hip - Stefan + Damon + Alaric

@Leave_me_to_dream sorry it took so long!!!
You are a Salvatore and twins with Stefan, after spending a lot of time with Ric you start to develop feelings for each other and your siblings don't like it.

Being the joint youngest Salvatore sibling meant I was involved in every single feud or chaos that my brothers, cough Damon cough,  get themselves into. Usually the one who fixes it. What it also meant is that I run in the same circles as my brothers. I was actually instrumental in the creation of it because when me and Stefan stated going to school I was friends with Elena, Caroline and Bonnie before Elena met my brother. Anyway we are close.

Now here's the thing

Because we are so close, that means my brothers are insanely protective of me and any guy that they think is acting suspicious or even looks at me they hate. I have only had two boyfriends in my life, both were in secret because I knew if they found out about him, he would be crucified. Which is why I am in a tough spot at the moment.

Alaric Saltzman, also known as the history teacher or the vampire hunter or Damon's drinking buddy or in my case HOTTIE. We have always gotten on with each other, not that we had a choice, he was my teacher for a brief period before he had gotten really close with my brother and became part of-the gang. I have always had a crush on him, when he was our teacher I would just sit and stare at him during class, luckily I was a top student so I didn't really need to pay attention during class to get an A. I also never stopped at the opportunity to tag along with him and my elder brother to the grille or on a mission. Any opportunity I had to spend more time with him I took. He knew that. Even though I was a top student he would still offer to stay behind in class to help me with work or if I just needed someone to talk to. 

Since we were spending a lot of time together my crush on him got bigger and I could't help but smile at the very thought of him. Whenever I would see another girl flirt with him it would send me over the edge and I would have to walk out of the room to make sure I wouldn't pounce on her. I have a feeling the girls have began to catch on because every time I would finish speaking with him or leave the room after talking with him they would give me the all knowing look. 

Present time...

Me, Stef, Lena, Care and Bonnie were all sitting in history class, Ric was rambling on about one of the wars when a text tone sounded of, we all turned round 

"phones off" Ric says which made me smile, I like an authoritative man, (ew sorry😳)

"sorry sir" Stefans voice rings out and I turn to him and I see worry instantly take over his face. He looks up and catches my eye and mouth Damon, he turns back to his phone and I see him typing fast, then my phone buzzes on my desk and I see Stefans name pop up 

Twinsie🤠

Damon found another body, The Mikaelsons are back we need to go NOW

I look back up to him and nod we both stand up grabbing our bags and start walking out 

"where are you two going?" Ric says and Stefan replies 

"we have a meeting with the principle" he says grabbing my arm and we speed out of there.

Once we had left the room the others all share a look of worry. Rics heart starts racing, because they all know it has to be bad for them to leave in the middle of the day. He has to try and concentrate and keep teaching for the rest of the day, but I was on his mind.

Me and Stefan reached the point where Damon told him to meet us, we see him looking down by a cliff edge so we go to meet him.

"who is it this time?" He says and we all look down at the police investigating the crime scene.