The thing he always does

Inspired by a preference by fxnfic_X their books are amazing so go read them!!

Damon: He always takes you to school, pick you up. Damon loves you so much he can't bare the thought off anyone hurting you. When you are sleeping at home he waits outside to make sure you and your family are protected.

Stefan: He always text you first thing in the morning and last thing at night. He makes you text him whenever you arrive or leave somewhere so he knows your safe.

Klaus: He always vervains all your drinks to make sure you can't be compelled.

Elijah: He gave you a necklace with he made the witch put a spell on that will make any trackers insides burn. And will alert him so he can come and protect you.

Kol: He always follows you everywhere you go, he is always in the back ground just to make sure your safe and happy.

Kai: Every morning he wakes up before you and puts a spell on you to protect you from anything and to repel anyone. Will tell the person hat approaches you you are under protection.

Matt: He always gives you a weapon against a supernatural creature to make sure you are ready for an attack

Tyler: Everyone morning when you go in the shower he rubs your clothes all over his self so you are covered in his scent.

Ric: He always makes sure you know how much he loves you.

Enzo: He puts a little of his blood in all of your food and drink without you knowing for your own protection. So just in case the worse happens you will be ok.

 So just in case the worse happens you will be ok