Hello Brothers - Damon

SPOILERS ahead if you haven't seen season 8. If not please don't read ahead and go watch it!!!! But I have also made some stuff up so just read ahead with care
You were Katherine's younger sister, you caught the eyes of the older Salvatore when you and Katherine first enters mystic falls all those years ago. You and your sister did everything together and had all the same hobbies, the main one being messing with the brothers. You haven't seen the brothers since your sister was sent to hell but you found a witch who helped you contact her and you knew all about her plan to burn down mystic falls and how Kade was just a distraction for the real show. You have always kept close tabs on the mystic gang so you would know just when to strike, you could believe that Damon was still strung up of Elena, who was just a copy of Katherine, and that Stefan is now human? I asked Katherine if I could kill him but she said no. I can't believe she is still strung up on him, I stopped liking Damon a long time ago, she deserves so much better. Anyway I was at Stefans wedding watching from a distance, when I saw the brothers heading back to the house "Showtime" I thought as I followed behind them. I was trying not to laugh when I saw Damon hug Kat thinking it was Elena but once he figured it out I walked in and smirk st my sister as I watched the brothers turn round "Hello brothers... thought I'd join in on this little reunion" winking at Damon.

"Why are you both here" Stefan said "I'm here to make sure mystic falls burns and everything with it including your precious Elena" says your sister "I'm just here for the show" I said sipping the glass but Damon grabbed both of the and smashed them against the wall "where is she" me and Kat both say at the same time "rude" "why would we tell you where she is, what's the fun in that" I say "at 10 pm we are going to watch mystic falls burn with Elena and I'm guessing one of you two will go down with her so Y/N shall we place our bets now?" Then Damon stabs her with something and I laugh knowing it won't kill her then he tries to charge at me but I just fling him across the other side of the room and speed to Stefan and do the same thing but will hurt him more " Oh I'm so disappointed I really hoped you two would be better at this by now, guess I was wrong to think so" I saw twirling a stake in my hand

" Do you think that old thing will kill my darling sister, if so you are very mistaken" "why'd you come back" Stefan says and I could tell by his voice he was in a lot of pain "I'm bored and I need some fun and  I always enjoyed helping Katherine terrorise you two, I like watching people suffer, especially when they deserve it" I bend down in front of Damon "A guy who won't let go of the past and a guy who always gets want he wants but throws it away, you two are quite the pair" I say whilst stabbing Damon just below heart and whispered in his ear "Your brother always got the girl but he never had me. You could've had me but you didn't want me. So now I'm going to watch your precious Elena burn" you stand up and start to walk back to Katherine ignoring his moans. You quickly turn back to Stefan and knock him out cold. Then you speed to Katherine pick her up, and and you walk to leave you turn to Damon  and say "Never mess with a Petrova unless you're prepared to lose everything. Ciao!" You winked then walk away.

 Ciao!" You winked then walk away