Yoshi look at Tsuna and accept his hand and stand up.

"Yeah, thanks." Yoshi said sheepishly.

"What are you doing anyway?" Tsuna said.

"Well, I was going to create a cake for you. I want to cheer you up, I know how your sad currently and ... and..." Yoshi said like he was a kid who makes a mistake and tells his mom about it.

Finally they saw Tsuna Laugh, it wasn't a force laugh but a warm and beautiful laugh.They smile.

"Thank You for that, but you know you don't need to do this. I may be sad, but not totally sad. Because I knew you guys are here for me." Tsuna said and smile.

"I was just that glad to see you finally laugh." Yoshi said.

"Ok, ok then how about you clean yourself, you look like a Ghost." Tsuna said and chuckled.

After that they actually have Fun destroying the Kitchen. Good thing Nana wasn't there and when Lunch came, Tsuna and the other others decided to clean the kitchen. Ofcourse. Tsuna made lunch for them to eat and after that they decided to rest on the Living room. The Kids already fallen asleep that leaves for Tsuna and Yoshi to be together.

"Ah~Its really a tiring day." Yoshi said.

"I guess, It is." Tsuna said and smile.

"It's my first time to see you laugh, and I had to admit that you look cute." Yoshi said.

"Shut Up will you." Tsuna argue.

The twins chuckled.

Yoshi then put his head on Tsuna's shoulder. "I'm sorry." Yoshi said.

"What for?" Tsuna said.

"For everything." Yoshi said.

"You don't need to, you have nothing to apologize for. Everything happened to me wasn't your fault so don't you dare blame your self." Tsuna said gently.

Yoshi was surprised with that and smile. "Reborn is right, I should be thankful to have such a perfect brother like you." Yoshi said.

Tsuna was surprise with that and look at Yoshi who already fall asleep.

"I was never perfect Yoshi, I just have those people who care for me. If there aren't, I wonder if I still exist?" Tsuna said.

(*******************************************

3in the afternoon that day, Tsuna wake up and saw he manage to fall asleep in the Couch next to him was Yoshi who's leaning to him. Tsuna smile and gently got out. He don't want to wake them up since it was a tiring and fun day.

After that Tsuna decided to go out for a minute and get some fresh air, he knows he also need a time alone. Suddenly someone called him.

"Sawada-san!"

Tsuna look who was that and saw Ryohei.

"Oh, Good Afternoon Sasagawa-sempai." Tsuna said and bow politely.

"You don't need to be so Formal, Call me Ryohei." Ryohei said cheerfully.

"Ok, Pls call me Tsuna." Tsuna said.

"Tsuna, Now that's a cute name for a cute person to the EXTREME!" Ryohei said.

Tsuna felt embarrass a bit. " Thank you I guess." Tsuna said.

"What are you doing to the Extreme?" Ryohei said and started walking with Tsuna.

"Nothing in particular. I was just thinking some stuff. Many things happened to my life this couple days and I don't know how to feel if to be happy or sad. " Tsuna said and Look a bit sad.