Part 8

I stood in front of my mirror and thought about what I wanted to say to Cameron and how I wanted to say it. A letter, over the phone, or in person. More importantly, what was I going to say?  

"So, Cameron, you and I have been friends for a long time do think you would maybe... No! Cameron, listen, for the last like I don't know eight.... or so years I have been hiding something..." WHAT AM I DOING?!?! I realize how much of an idiot I seem.  When I think about it kinda know that when I tell him the words would just come to me. Hopefully.

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I hear Cameron yell from the kitchen.  

"Oh shit!" I know that if Ferris gets pissed off he doesn't back down from a fight. I won't get into it but let's just say when I was in the 8th grade Ferris put a kid in the hospital in his attempt to protect his little sister. 

I run downstairs and as the boys proceed to yell at one another. I get to the bottom of the stairs and turn to go into the kitchen but nearly ran into Ferris who is standing right in the doorway.

"How can we pick up Sloane if Rooney is there with her?" Ferris has his grumpy face on so something tells me his plan didn't go to... plan.

"I said for her to be alone and you freaked!" Cameron sounds a little more pissed than Ferris which is kinda surprising 

"And I didn't hit you... I lightly slapped you" 

"Woah! What?!" I shoved Ferris out of the way. "You hit Cameron?!" The part of me that has a crush on Cameron comes through and when that happens... I get protective.

"No, I didn't"

"You. Hit. Me" There is an awkward pause between the 3 of us. "Now don't ask me or get Y/N to ask me to participate in your stupid crap if you don't like the way I do it" Cameron walked in front of me and pushed me slightly behind him as if defending me. Ferris mocked him by making a stupid face and mouthing. It was kinda funny I'll admit but still rude. "You make me get out of bed, you make me come over here" Okay those two things were my fault... I think. "You make me make a phony phone call to Edward Rooney" Okay... That was Ferris "The man could squash my nuts into oblivion and- and- and then you deliberately hurt my feelings" That was also Ferris.

"No, I didn't deliberately hurt your feelings" Ferris defends himself and Cameron raises an eyebrow.

"Oh Really?" Ferris was going to deny it in 3, 2, 1.

"No I didn't, no, no," Told ya. Cameron walks over to the coat hook in the sitting area and grabbed his jersey that he took off from just before he made the call to Edward Rooney. "What are you doing?" Ferris asks obliviously. 

I know Cameron is about to leave, which meant... that I can't tell him about how I feel about him. It also meant that I couldn't have the best day off ever.

"See ya later pal I'm going home"

"No don't do that" Ferris just stood there. I really have the urge to punch Ferris right about now. "Have a nice life" Cameron was almost out of the kitchen until I ran around the island and got in front of him. He jumped in surprise. I looked at him with eyes begging him not to leave. 

"Awe Cameron wait a minute?" Ferris came up behind Cameron. Cameron turns around and looks at Ferris. "I didn't mean to lose my temper, I'm sorry it was uncalled for" I rolled my eyes. But I know Cameron will forgive him.

"You serious?" There is forgiveness.

"Yeah"

The 2 walked back to the island and I stood where I was. What if I had let him go?