Part 2

Morning has come and I have barely any sleep in my system since Ferris woke me up last night. Ferris said nothing to calm me down about Cameron coming today.

I lay in my bed and wonder if I should bale on Ferris and just go to school with Ginny. Or should I stick to the plan and endure the uncomfortable feeling I will have all day from being around Cameron. A little voice in my head was telling me don't let Cameron ruin your day. Tough it out girly.

I agree with the voice in my head and I am now ready to act. My hands were freezing, I could barely feel them, which means this is possibly going to work.

Dad comes into my room and attempts to wake me up. The plan is now in motion.

"Hey princess, time to get up" I hate it when he calls me princess, I may have enjoyed it when I was like 5 or 7. But when I am 15... NO!! Dad sits on the edge of my bed and he starts rubbing my side making me shake a little. I groan in fake pain."What's wrong sweetheart?"

"My stomach hurts, and- and I'm seeing dots... and my hands are freezing" He grabbed my hand and felt how cold it was.

"Jesus your hand is freezing" Wow! My dad is so insightful and such a good listener. Also thank the lord for ice packs. I begin to panic a little when we hear mom yell from Ferris's room.

"TOM!" He gets up and runs to Ferris' room. I think I might actually get away with this. I follow slowly behind dad and saw mom leaning over Ferris.

"He doesn't have a fever but he says his stomach hurts and he's seeing spots" in my head I could only think about how dumb my parents seem right now. But also... uh oh! those are the exact same symptoms I said... this may have gone downhill.

"What's wrong Ferris?" Dad asks sound actually very concerned. I am glad he is concerned about Ferris and not his little princess.

"Papa?" Ferris says sounding innocent and cute. But seriously, Papa? Really Ferris? That's a new one. Pathetic.

"Honey feel his hands they're cold and clammy" Dad grads his hands and holds them into his own.

"Y/N's hands feel the same" I see mom smile as if she knows I am faking too, but how is that possible... I haven't pulled this stunt since 7th grade. Then I remember what Ferris said last night about me throwing up. Shit! Well here goes nothing.

"Oh god," I say hunching over and rushing into the bathroom. I slam the door locking it behind me and began to fake hack. As I hack I put on some of the white powder that was on the counter, making myself look pale. I got some in my mouth which does actually make me cough. I then hear someone knocking on the door.

"Y/N sweetie, are you okay?" I hear mom say and my stomach rolls into the knots up. If this blows up it won't just be me getting punished... it be will Ferris too. Our punishment... school.

"Yeah mom, I'm BLAH fine," I yell in the bathroom continuing to put powder on my face.

"Can I come in?" Shit! She wouldn't buy it if I just let her in. I got it! an idea suddenly hit me.

"One second" I flushed the toilet and closed the lid, and sat down. "Okay mom" She opened the door and looked at me hunched over.

"I think you and Ferris are going to stay at home if you need your dad or me, you know how to reach us" She smiled rubbing the top of my head.

"HER TOO!!" Jeanie yells from downstairs. Jeanie doesn't get to stay home often, one of the struggles to being the middle child I guess.

"Okay mom" I looked up and smiled.

"Okay, just call if you need anything and get lots of rest"

"Okay. Love you mom" I said sounding all sweet and innocent. When in reality I just want her to leave!

"Love you too," she said kissing my head and walking out the door. Dad waved at me as he passed the bathroom and I waved back. When I heard them go down the stairs I got up and looked out the bathroom door. The front door closed and I ran to Ferris' room.

"They bought it," we said in unison as we looked at one another. Enjoyment was running through our veins.