Typical

Ariana POV

I walked through my apartment desperately trying to breathe. Track pre-season started this week so we been training like crazy. Normally I can keep up Shit even lead but It's like my mind Is saying "yes Ari do 12 laps around the track", but my body Is screaming "Bitch hold the fuck up, I know your ass tripping, go sit your happy ass down somewhere and eat a burger".  I went through my bathroom cabinets searching for that little red Inhaler that I was dreaming about all through practice. I started throwing shit all around as I felt my wheezing get worse.

"Thank you" I whispered. I shook the Inhaler and took the biggest huff. It felt like Jesus was giving my out of shape ass life again. I started to put the stuff back in my cabinet. When I looked in the corner noticing an unopened box of Tampons. I gasped realizing I hadn't had my period in a long ass time.

"No, no I'm defiantly not pregnant" I said out loud hoping it would become the truth. My heart began to race as I thought back to the amazing sex, no the love I made with Christian. I knew he hadn't used a condom but there was no way he could have got me pregnant off the first time. I knew I sounded stupid as hell but it was the best I could come up with. Like damn I could be having a baby by a man that held a gun to my head and left me not even letting me explain. How In the world am I gonna tell Terrence?

I left the bathroom flopping down on my bed. I stared out my open door hoping the answers would fly threw it. I'm defiantly not ready for a child let alone a child by Christian. I know that if I was pregos and Christian decided not to be part of the child's life there would be two body bags laying around In Georgia. One for Christian after Terence find out he don't won't the kid and one for me because I got pregnant by a Stupid nigga. I started to think about what my parents would say too. I couldn't let my mind finish those thoughts I had to know for sure. I grabbed my purse, phone, and keys. Heading to go get that horribly little stick I needed to pee on to save my life.

Meeka slammed the door onto my body coming In as I was going out.

"Hey sis" she said not realizing what she did

"Damn girl" I said rubbing my forehead.

"Oh Ari I'm so sorry" she said rubbing It too

"You fine, I got a hard head."

"And I soft ass" she giggled

"Whatever I'm heading out I'll be back tho" I said trying to leave

"Listen can we talk before you go"

"It's kind of Important that I leave right now" I replied trying not to let her know the details.

"Ariana please" she begged.

I couldn't say no once I knew my friend really needed me. I backed up and headed to go sit on the couch while she shut the door.

"So I heard Deedee pregos" she said sitting down next to me.

"Hell yeah she knew she loved Dre more than just friends, but I'm so happy for them and my soon to be new God baby"

"Me too, they so cute" she said

"Yeah they are". It got silent for a while, while I waited for her to talk.

"You my best friends, my main, my sister you know that right?" Meeka asked me.

"Of course I do"

"Well you know I was kind of you know out there being well for lack of a better word a hoe"

"You weren't a hoe" I said trying to comfort her

"No I was and well it caught up with me" she said looking down.