Gross

Christian POV

My little date was real cool with Ariana. She was genuinely funny and nice. we talked all night about aspirations and life. I found it hard to keep my occupation from her but I had to. She is a good girl and if she found out I was a drug dealing thug she would take off running. And she way to fast for me to catch her.

I was leaving the stadium after the first game of the season we won 28 to 14. I hadn't seen Ariana since Monday night so I decided to go to her house since cj was with my moms.

"what took ya ass so long" I said to Ariana cause I was knocking on her door like 3 min before she answered it.

"I was in the shower you should of called first" she said flopping down on her couch.

"I would of called you but I ain't got your number, remember" I said flopping down next to her.

"I don't know if you not a psycho yet" she said smiling making her dimples pop. She had two dimples but the one on been right side was deeper and so beautiful on her.

"where your room mate" I said trying to lay my head on her lap but she kept pushing me away.

"she at work" she said struggling to push my head off her lap since I added my upper body weight. "your so heavy get of me" she strained

"where she work this late" I said getting comfortable cause she gave up.

"that's not my business to be sharing"

"she ain't got no business everybody know she a hoe" I shouldn't of said that cause Ariana found the strength to push me on the floor.

"that's my friend, respect that"

"I'm sorry I was wrong" I said picking my self off the ground. I sat back on the couch next to her as she turned on the TV.

"she a stripper" I heard Ariana mumble.......

"I'm hungry" I said so she would think I didn't hear her. I pulled out my phone calling pizza hut to order. "what you want on your pizza" I asked her.

"I don't care I'm going to go finish getting ready to go to bed" she said walking to her room.

Ariana POV

I was so nervous  with him being in my apartment with us alone. He was the type of dude that could talk a girl out her panties. I had to get up to go put some on cause when he knocked on that door I was completely naked so I just hurried up and dried off before putting on a pair of sweats and a Big T-shirt

I put my long wet curly hair in a ponytail, put on some lace boy shorts and a bra to match then I put on a long shirt to cover the shorts I put on. I walked back out to Chris laying on my couch watching espn. "you wanna move so I can sit down"

"there's plenty of room on my lap" he started to pat his thigh Making me think about how big he was.

"no it's not" I said looking down at him trying to hold a straight face but my thought was making me smile.

"your ass is big but ain't that big" he said looking at me. I put my hand on my hip sifting my weight to one side getting ready to go off.

"saved by the bell" he said reading my face. He jumped up to the knock on the door to get the pizza. I walked in the kitchen and got some plates out the cabinet and a Gatorade for him, with a water for me.

"I'm hungry as hell" he said sitting on the couch. I put all the stuff on the table and grabbed the remote. I put it on the movie The Purge. Christian opened the box of pizza and placed a slice of black olive covered pizza on my plate. I starred at it and turned my face into a look of disgust.

he looked at my face and busted out laughing I know i looked like i was starring at squid. "what's wrong baby" he asked

"there's black shit on my pizza" i said still looking like that.

"it's black olives"

"no it's nastiness, I'm good I don't want it" i said putting the plate on the table. Snatching the cover from behind Chris and covering my feet up.

"just eat it its good" he said taking a bite from his pizza. He grabbed my plate off the table and began to pick off the black olives. Once he was finished he said "here baby".

"thank you" I said giving him a big geeky smile. "don't call me baby" I said biting the pizza.

We snuggled up on my couch watching the purge he laid in-between my legs resting his head on my stomach while I leaned up against the couch pillows. We fell asleep just like that. When I did wake up I saw that it was almost 3 I'm the morning. I tapped Chris's head but he didn't move.

"Chris wake up" I said tapping him again

"Chris get up" I said louder

"Christian Jones" I yelled startling him out of his sleep. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked so cute like a little boy waking up. He began to smile and I noticed he had a slight dimple on the right side of his cheek.

"I fell asleep on you" he said in a sexy raspy voice

"yeah you did" I said trying not to smile at how cute he looked.

"I gotta go home?" he asked turning his face into that sexy pout like he gave me at the bar.

"yes you gotta go home" I said standing up to stretch. He did the same thing then put on his Jordan slides on. He picked his Iphone 5 off the table and slipped it back in his pocket. I walked to the door so I could lock it after he leaves. He slowly walked to the door pouting hard.

"but it's late" he said

"I know that's why you gotta go"

"ugh fine" he said bending down to hug me. He picked me up in his arms and starred at me while I smiled hard. "you know your beautiful right"

"no I don't know" is said looking away playfully.

He pulled my chin back with his hand so I could face "if I gotta leave can I see you tomorrow around 5"

"no but you can see me around 8 or 9"

"alright fine wear something sexy" he leaned down and kissed my cheek and placed me back on my feet. I opened the door for him to leave and he pouted heading out the door.

"wait I forgot something" he said turning around

"what was it" I said opening the door more

"this" he bent down and placed his lips on mine, they where so soft and felt so good against mine. He tickled my stomach, making me open my mouth. He lightly pushed his tongue in my mouth Deeping the kiss. My mind kept telling me to stop him it was to soon, but my body couldn't fight the urge  to want to keep kissing him.