4th ward

Ariana POV

We drove through the 4th ward of Houston Texas. I couldn't help but think if he was trying to keep us safe why he being us to the worst neighborhood in Texas.

"Stop looking like that. It's a trap house that I was running before we left. 12 niggas all on my pay role with big ass guns ready to shoot anything that's not supposed to be there. It don't get much safer than that." He said scratching his chin hair.

I hated when we had twin moments when he know I'm mad at him cause I just feel so close to him.

We pulled up right next to the better looking house on the block. He drove through the gate after mumbling something to the dude with a rifle that I couldn't make out. He parked the car next to the door. While men began to remove my two bags from the back.

"They waiting to walk you in Ari"

I gave the big dude the finger telling him to give me a moment. I slammed the door closed. Turning to look at my brother.

"If I need you you'll be back here to protect me right."

"You already know"

"No really Terrence I'm gone tell them eveything and I need to know you got me if I need you"

"I got you Ari. I'll be back here before your heart skip a beat okay"

"Okay" I said as I made moves to get out the car but he pulled me back in.

"Promise me if anything go down you won't hesitate to pull that gun out"

"I promise" I said.
"Terrence you looking out for Christian right?" I asked

"Man Ariana I mean I am but I think he trying to play me."

"Play you?"

"Yeah Play me he been acting real fucking shifty like he got to prove something by killing P first"

"He do" I answered honestly

"What you mean"

"He wasn't there for me when all that shit happened Dre was. I basically told him he want me he need to prove it."

"So you want me to let him figure it out first"

"Hell to the No. I wanna go home get back to my life you got the opportunity, you kill him. But don't tell me who did it I just want to know he dead. Just make sure he come back to me as safely as possible".

"I got you little sis"

I leaned over hugging my brother like I hugged him after I saw him after P beat me. "You better come back to me I won't live without you Tj"

"Me either that's why I got to go get out" he said leaning across me opening my door to let me out. I looked back at him giving him a nod.

I waited until the two men walked me inside the entrance of the house. To let my tears fall, but I quickly brushed them off.

"Where are my parents" I asked

The dark skin one answers in his Texas slang. "Dey up stairs"

"Okay I'm going up there too huh?"

"That be right" the light skin one answered.

"Can I have my purse" I said to the dark one. He handed me my Marc Jacobs bag and I pulled out the disposable cell. "I need 2 minutes" I said slamming my bag back into his hands.

I walked into the living room area as the two men watched me closely. I dialed Chris's number and waited for him to answer.

"Something wrong" he asked on the second ring