Ariana got a new man

Christian POV

I didn't see Ariana laying next to me when I woke up. I sat at the end of my bed beginning to wonder until I looked down and seen her shoes and smelt bacon. I decided to get cleaned up before going in the kitchen.

I walked into the living room seeing Cj watching cartoons , sipping orange juice with Ariana in the kitchen.

"unc Ari said it will be done soon, but she won't even give you one piece of bacon I already asked" he informed me.

"Goodmorning" I said looking her up and down. She had showered and put on one of my white tanks with it tied in a knot in the back and a pair of my sweats that where rolled up to stay on her waist.

"good morning Mr. Jones, so I borrowed some of your clothes, boxers and a spare toothbrush you had. I put my dirty clothes in your hamper so remind me to get those before I leave." She said quickly

"You fine baby"....I paused waiting for her to tell me to stop but she didn't. "hold on did I have all this food in the house?"

"no you didn't I drove your car to the store" she said anxiously...she walked over to me and snuggled in my arms..."I sorta hit another car backing out of the store parking lot" she mumbled

I didn't say nothing I quickly grabbed my keys off the table and ran out the door to see My car.

"that shit wasn't funny, playing about a niggas car"

"haha lol yeah it was don't call me baby when you ain't cuffed me" she said laughing

We all sat down in the living room to eat as cj flipped through channels.

"I'm not the kind of man that play around, you been mines from the day I almost hit you" I told her in her ear.

"mmmm we'll you should of informed me cause I got a man I'm sorry" she said standing up. "can I get you some more orange juice, boyfriend" she said taking Cj cup.

"dang Camron how you gone take my girl"

"see uncle, you always tell me to watch my back, you shoulda watched your girl."