finding out

Ariana POV

This whole being pregnant thing ain't gone work out for me if this throwing up don't stop. I thought as a made my 4th trip to the bathroom. I had a whole afternoon planned with Tj and Meeka but I couldn't stop throwing up long enough to get dressed.

**Knock knock

"I'm coming" I yelled

I opened the door for Meeka and Terrence since she stayed at his house last night. They decided they was gone try the relationship thang, but Meeka refused to tell him that she was pregnant. I actually think that's why she wanted to go out today so I could be there.

"AYE why you not dressed" Tj Yelled

"Stop yelling"

"I'm not Ari"

"Mhhmm I'll be out in a minute" I said walking back into my room. I found a black long sleeve long shirt and some black tights. I put on my gold air maxs and big gold ear rings and the chain Christian bought me when we was dating.

"Ooo sis you got Style" Meeka said when I came out

"I just want to me comfortable" I said grabbing my red and gold Michael kors.

We went to a restaurant called Momma D's that is in downtown Atlanta.

"Ooh baby get the ribs so I can eat half yours and I'm gone get the double almighty steak burger" Meeka said jumping in her seat

"Man you not eating off my plate you don't need all that anyway"

I watched as they went back and forth. It reminded me of how me and Tj act together. It was so weird seeing them together but in a way, comforting. It's clear Terrence love her and I already know she crazy about him. It's like they meant for each other.

"Why you staring at us"? Meeka said interrupting my thoughts.

"It's nothing, it's just I was so mad at y'all for fucking behind my back, but now I'm happy it happened y'all psychotic selves deserve each other"

"Aww best friend you so sweet"

"Haha yeah I know"

"I'm sorry about that Ariana you know I wouldn't do that again right"? Terrence asked me

"of course. We good. I love you. You my other half."

As they brought our food out. I could tell Meeka was getting ready to tell him. She looked at me then kicked me under the table

"Ow bitch that hurt"

"I'm sorry Ari"

"Huh what y'all doing " Tj asked catching on late.

"Ari could you um"

"Really? Me"

"Please" she begged

"What y'all talking about" Terrence asked looking back and forth between us.

"T"

"What"?

"I'm gone be an aunt" I said smiling hard.

"What you mean"?

"I mean I'm gone have a niece or nephew"

"What are you taking about Ariana" he asked confused

I couldn't help but look at him like he was stupid. I glanced at Meeka who gave him the same face I did.

"Damn Terrence I'm pregnant" Meeka said speaking up

"Huh" he said with the same expression

"Ohh my God. Your gone be a father. Meeka gone be a Momma and I'm gone be an auntie" I said