Prison

Ariana POV

It's been 3 days since Christian left us in this hell hole. I've been trying my absolute hardest to stay level headed in this situation and not let my emotions get the best of me but it's been an up hill battle and I'm loosing. I haven't been able to sleep at all since chris put me to bed. Everything in my body is wanting to give into my tiredness but anytime I close my eyes I see P standing over two dead body's, my twins and the other my boyfriend's. Its stressing me out beyond belief.

If it wasn't for Momma J. none of us would be alright. I am so grateful to have her right now she is everything in a Momma that I been wanting and eveything I wanna be.

She brought us out some tea as we sat in the living room watching love and Hip Hop Atlanta.

"Look at you girls got every single one of yalls electronic gadgets by y'all.

I smirked knowing I was just praying I would get a call, text, kik message, email Shit anything from one of them letting me know they was alright.

I looked down and noticed that me, Dee Dee and Meeka was all doing the same thing. Rubbing our bellies.
I smiled at myself knowing that in weeks to come this baby bump of mine was gone grow into a full scale huge pregnancy stomach. I can't wait to experience the kicks, turns and flips.

I stared down at myself as a rush of sadness came over me. I looked over myself feeling the tears burning as they bruid up in my eyes. I got up from the couch and hurried into the back bedroom so they wouldn't see me cry.

I heard a light knocking on my door.
"I'm good leave me alone" I said pulling the blankets up higher.

I heard my door open and Momma J's perfume flooded into my nasal passage filling my nose with comfort and a sweet smell of vanilla.

"Get on up baby and come talk to me"

"I'm okay Momma really"

"Girl don't make me tell you again"

I pulled the covers off me and crawled to the foot of the bed.

"Come on tell me what's wrong baby"

My tears begain to flow as I formed the words in my mouth. "I love your son so much Momma. I mean I didn't ever think I could care about a man again after Cameron but Christian found me and made me fall hard for him."

"I know baby but that's not why you crying Come on keep talking"

"I just don't know if I can stay in this life style with him. I'm pregnant I'm supposed to be living in bliss right now. Not praying that my baby daddy come home safe. My brother is enough of a stress on me but being scared that I'm gone loose another man I love is gone kill me."

"Let me tell you something about my son's. They fighters, I think a lot of that came from me being as tough as I am and they daddy not being there for them. You know when I found out Cameron was in the streets girl I put my foot all the way in his ass. I'm telling you I was up at his so called "trap house" everyday trying to beat his ass. But you know what I realized he gone do what he gone do and I can't change that, but what I can do is make sure eveything he needs to come home to me safely is there."

"Momma that man is killing me"

"Then you decide is he worth dying for. I haven't ever seen him care about someone as much as he care about you. Ariana my son wanna give you the world but it's up to you if you wanna be a part of his world."

"How do I not stress every time he leave the house. How do I not always look over my shoulder".

"How do you do it with your brother. Its the same baby it's just y'all gone have a baby to make sure is taken care of and I'll be here to help you in anyway and sure your parents will too."

"Not so much. I'm not on good terms with my parents and the honest to God truth is if they knew anything about your son they wouldn't approve"

"Excuse me!!!"

"No don't take it like that. My parents don't approve of me and my brother either. I should of been a more classy lady with a white prissy ass boyfriend. And my bother should have a real job like lawyer or doctor."

"I'm sorry baby I didn't know your parents where like that."

"Not parents my dad isn't like that he wants what makes us happy but he sort of became spineless to my boozy mother. And recently he just realized and they split up."

"So do they know your pregnant"

"No not at all and I don't plan on telling them either yet".

Ari. Ari. Hurry up your phone ringing!!!! Deedee yelled.

I jumped out of the bed and ran into the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Boo bear" I heard Christian voice come through the disposable cell
"Baby" he said.

"I'm sorry Chris just hearing your voice made me cry. I miss you so much"

"I miss you too girl. How you and my son.

"You don't know if it's a boy so stop assuming."

"Yes I do. But I ment Cj."

"Ohh oh. He fine he think it's like a mini vaction he good."

"What about you"

"Honestly I'm stressing baby. Y'all okay."

"Yeah your brother on the phone with somebody right now but he gone call you after Meeka."

"Good. I miss my twin like crazy. Y'all catch him though"

"We on that nigga tail and he feel it. it won't be long. Shit I'm gone have that nigga in a body bag tonight."

"I don't wish nothing bad on him and I definitely don't want you killing nobody but I just want my life back so make him feel it"

"I like that baby. I like when you sinister. That's sexy as Hell."

"No its not."

"You just don't know what I'm gone do to you when I see you again."

"Then I suggest you hurry the hell up, and I'm horny too, no you just don't know Chris".

"We gone see but I got to go baby. I'll hit you up soon. Love you Lil mama.

"Love you more".

I hung up the phone as I felt the tension leaving my body even if it was a little bit.

I looked down at my phone to see a text from Tj: Im good other half. I'll see you asap. Love you youngin.

Now I can sleep.

I want to take the time to appolige to all people reading this story and wanting to continue but my half ass updating has gotten in the way. I am back on this story and I sincerely appoligize for everything.

Xoxox ExploreBeyond ❤