Love in the Club

Christian POV

"Cj let's go so I can take you to nanas house" I said coming in my living room where he was watching TV.

"why can't I stay with you?"

"I'm going out tonight and I got a away game tomorrow but Tameka gone pick you up from church, and ill be home about 8 or 9 Sunday night" I said sitting next to him on the couch.

"fine it's whatever uncle " he said breathing loudly, while walking to his room to get his stuff.

I drove him to my moms house. When we got in the house cj went straight to the den.

"what's wrong with him" my mom asked puzzled cause cj never come in and don't speak to her.

"he mad cause he wanted to spend some more time with me today"

"and why can't he"she questioned putting her hands on her hips.

"we been together all day I took him to play basketball, out to eat and to a movie ma!"

my mom just looked at me waiting for me to explain why cj couldn't stay with me. "mom I'm going out tonight"

"I understand that your still a young man and want to go out and get in between some nasty bitches legs, so if you want me to take cj full time i can"

"momma it aint even like that" I said walking into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"what is like den? That was Camron's responsibility and he chose that lifestyle over his son and look what it got him. Now you don't need to be burdened with his responsibilities."

"he never not once chose anything over cj, he lived for cj and you. Remember he bought this house with drug money. He paid the bills you let that nigga Carl run up on you, he did that. Cause that was his responsibility, now he needs us to raise his son. That's our responsibility."I hate talking back to my momma, and I know she dealing with allot about losing her son, but I couldn't let her talk about Camron like that.

"hey can I speak to Mrs. Jones" I asked Ariana through the phone on my way to pick her up for tonight.

"I'm sorry you have the wrong number"she said sounding so cute

"no this is Ariana Jones's number right?"

"no this is Ariana Morris"

"Morris, soon to be Jones, how you doing baby it's Chris" I said smiling.

"don't play with me Christian, I was about to go off" she said giggling.

"I'm right around the corner from your apartment"

"alright ima leave my door unlocked im not done getting ready"

"Alright baby see you soon" I said quickly hanging up so she couldn't tell me stop calling her baby.

Her door was unlocked like she said it would be. I yelled "honey im home" and I heard her say she will be out in soon. I made myself at home and went to her refrigerator. She had every drink from sunny D to Jack Daniels. I was busy looking through her ice box (refrigerator) when she cleared her throat

Ariana POV

His booty was all up in the air looking through my fridge. I cleared my throat to let my presence known.

"I thought you didn't drink" he asked raising up

"I dont Meeka and her friends do" I said still starring at his back. He looked really good from behind. His broad shoulders looked good in his black versace shirt. He had on white tru religion jeans and Black polo boots.