Work 4 Me

Ariana POV

I woke up in a hospital room of my own. I had an I.V. in my arm and oxygen tubes in my nose.

"Hello Ms. Morris looks like you took quite a spill" a doctor said coming into my room with Dee.

"I guess."

"okay well we ran some test and we got the results back"she told me

"Dee can you go get me a 7 up please" I said cause I didn't want her in the room when the doctor told me I was pregnant.

"Sure I'll be right back"

"Okay so tell me my results". I said after the door closed.

"Well there not too good, congratulation on the baby I'm guessing you already know"

" yes I do and  Thank you "

"Well here's the bad. Your putting the baby under a tremendous amount of stress and especially you being so early into the pregnancy. Your at a risk of losing the baby, I know you got some bad news but I really want you to take it as easy as possible. I'm going to go ahead and sign your discharge papers but be careful. okay?"

"Thank you I will."

Dee came back into the room after a nurse took the tubes off me and the iv out my arm.

"Hey Ariana you feeling okay"

"Not really but she letting me go"

"Good"

"How is he?" I asked getting dressed

"He's got out of surgery a couple hours ago. The doctors were able to remove all four bullets. They say he gone make a full recovery. He got lucky"

"He blessed"

"That's for sure. He sleep you wanna see him?"

"No I wanna go home"

"Ariana he could of died"

"But he didn't "

"So you not gone tell him about his child either huh"

I looked at her completely shocked.

"Really you thought I wasn't gone stay by the door. You must not know me"

"Yeah you right I'm not and if you tell him I will kill you"

"Then go see him"

"No" I yelled

"Then I'm telling him as soon as he wake up. You want my silence then you go visit him"

"Dee Dee"

"Ariana"

"Fine I'll go see him you happy"

"Yep"
......................_____...........................

I walked into his room timidly. Only his Momma and Cj was in there.

"Hey girl friend" Cj said jumping down from Christian bed coming toward me.

"Hey boy friend" I said hugging him

"I went to go see you in your room and dress like uncle's" he said.

"didn't I say this wasn't No dress Cj". Christian said turning his head toward us

"Come on Cj let's let them talk" his Momma said heading for the door

"No I wanna stay with my girlfriend"

"Now Cj" she boomed and they walked out.

"I'm glad you came" he told me

"I had no choice"

"What you mean"

"Dre wouldn't tell me what was going on until I came up here"

"Then you ain't got to stay if you don't want to" he said like his feelings were hurt

"You know. I passed out when they told me right?"

"Yeah my Momma told me you was bugging"

"Yeah. I was I mean I can't stand your ass but I don't want you to leave this earth anytime soon. I'm really happy your going to be okay"

"You gone be okay?" he asked me.

"I'll make it" I told him honestly

"Can we talk?"

"About what happened, Nah I have done enough crying."

"Please baby"

"You don't have the right to call me that no more. I'm sorry I got to go" I said trying to run out the door.

Christian POV

I couldn't let her walk out. Not again she had to know I'm sorry.

"When I got shot the first time. I didn't realize why my shoulder was burning. When I felt the next three in my chest, they didn't even hurt as bad as I did when I left your apartment or when you told me to lose your number. It didn't even slightly compare to the way my heart felt after you walked away from me on that football field. " I let the words fly out my mouth even if she didn't turn around I wanted her to know.

"Why didn't you believe me?" she asked turning around. "Why couldn't you just stay and listen to me. Why couldn't you call me?"

"I don't know. Everything was going so good I had to find away fuck it all up. I really regret everything I said and did." I looked at her as the tears formed in her eyes. "Come here Ariana"

"No"

"Please don't make my get up and rip these stitches, cause I will".

She walked over to me slowly. Luckily on my good side so I could pull her into me. "Baby please forgive me you don't know how sorry I am. I swear to never yell at you like that again, never put my hands on you or do anything to hurt you. I love you like crazy Ari please forgive me."

"I really love you too. I mean Lord knows all I wanted was for you to tell me your sorry and you forgive me. But if I'm honest to myself, it's too late. You not gone get back into my life that easy. You want me, work for me Chris"

"I'll work until my back break for You girl. Now let me kiss you" I asked smiling cause at least I got a chance

" no you can not Christian" she said shaking her head

"Not even a near death kiss?"

"That's not fair Christian"

"Loves not fair Ari"

She leaned in slowly pecking my lips I placed my hand on her soft face deepening the kiss. But she pulled away after only a second.

" I'll be back in the morning"

"No stay here with me"

"I'm really tired and I really need to get back to my place"

"Alright you coming First thing in the morning right?"

"I promise, I'm taking my boyfriend with me though I missed him"

"So he gets your love and I don't that's not even fair"

"He never broke my heart" she said

"And I never will again" I said as she left out my room.

Not sure if I'm liking this chapter.
ExploreBeyond XOXOX