Chapter 18

thanks for the 16k reads my dudes!!

vote or comment ,much appreciated!!

third POV

Harry stood a few feet away from louis and his brother, his cold hearted evil mind twisted brother, with zayn beside him ready to do whatever his boss tells him.

Harry stood body tall and stiff, hands clenched by his side eyes a darker mean looking forest green color, and jaw clenched as he stared his older brother down who just stood and stared right back at harry in a challenging way almost provoking the younger styles lad to approach him and harry would if it wasn't for the close distance his brother was to louis, his louis that was shaking beside theo.

Theo was harry's half brother the two never got a long theo was the reason they had to move to america he had gotten himself in trouble with a rival mafia and then decided to run back to his father des for help unaware of the fact that the man he knew as his dad that left his mother when he was ten already had a family but neither did  harry nor harry's mother know about des's second life that he had at one point with a younger lady who he had theo with.

noone knew of this beside des's first man carlos who was told to never tell a soul or it was his head he kept his bosses secret up until the night the 18 year old showed up to the styles house begging to speak with his father completely unaware that the 15 year old who answerd the door was his half brother who now does nothing but hate theo's guts for tearing apart his family and sending his father to his grave.

"Leave my boy alone theo" harry tells the said man through gritted teeth, theo just smirks at harry's response before taking the last step it took to be right behind louis before placing both his hands on each of the blue-eyed boy shoulders grinning wickedly at the way louis's body instantly tensed and the way he shivers.

"i'm not going to hurt him harry....at least not yet" that made harry's blood boil "what do you want!?" harry asks his brother voice slightly raise, theo smirks at the anger rising in his brother before his face gets serious 

"i want the mob".