Chapter 2

vote or comment much appreciated!!

third POV

louis was sitting in his fifth period class when it happened they were working on their lesson for the day when he needed to use the loo so he shot his hand up waiting for his teacher to notice him which happened the moment his hand rose, "may i go to the loo?" he asks being the polite and mannered boy that he was, with a nod of approval he got up and left the room and on his way to the loo.

he was in one of the stalls zipping his pants back up when the door opened revealing loud voices. louis' body stiffened when he heard the voices immediately recognizing them it was mathew and his gang of friends tyler,travis,and bradley his bullies. mathew was a senior tyler and bradley were juniors and bradley was a sophomore who only got to hang out with them was because one time louis had accidentally dropped his books in the hallway and bradley had slipped and fell on one in front of his girlfriend so had gotten up and slammed louis' head into his locker.

louis sat there thinking on how he was going to get out of the stall without receiving a beating, he decided to just sit and wait till they left but that plan was automatically executed when one of the boys noticed his shoes "who's in there" mathew asked getting closer to the door with each step that got closer the more panic arose in louis.

after receiving no answer mathew began to beat his fist onto the door "i said who's in there" 

"aren't those tomlinson's shoes?" louis heard bradley ask 

"how do you know they could be his?" travis asks

"because they say louis tomlinson on the white part" and at that moment louis knew he fucked up by wearing his rainbow converse's the zayn wrote his name on becaus eon time someone had taken them and when asked why they responded with "thought they were mine" zayn knew he was lying because the shoes were way to small for the guy to even try to claim them as his and because he heard him making fun of them earlier that day but he still wrote louis' name on them so the guy won't be 'mistaken next time'.

"come out tomlinson"mathew says in a mock tease tone

"l-leave m-me alone" louis stutters out he only gets a laugh in response before the stall door is being kicked open almost hitting him if he didn't have fast reflexes causing him to jump up onto the toilet careful on not falling in before he's yanked out of the stall and tossed onto the floor hitting his head making a thud noise onto the floor.

"ya know? i didn't appreciate what your friend did to me yesterday and well someone needs to pay and would you look at that you're here so why not you?" mathew asks grabbing louis' head and banging onto the ground causing him to cry out "shut up" mathew tells him before he's bringing his fist down and onto louis cheek twice before punching him on the mouth and by the metal taste in his mouth he knows that he now has a busted lip.

he receives two swift kicks onto his ribs by travis and tyler and a stomp from bradley in the gut and one more punch in the face before the four boys decide that they are done with him leaving in him pain in agony.

he lays there for about 10 minutes before he decides he needs to get up and leave before someone decides they need to wee. he tries to sit up only to let out a cry of pain from his ribs, he tries a second time much slower then the last time once he's up and standing he takes a glance at himself and cringes he walks closer well more likes limps but when he makes it he sees that his lip is indeed busted and that he has bruises on himself but they are covered by his clothing.

he decides to just suck it up and return to classes and act as if nothing happened well as much as he could with the limp in his walk.

he walks out of the restroom and to his locker hoping that niall and the rest of the boys weren't there but clearly luck wasn't on his side today because not only wasn't niall and the other two lads but harry and the rest of the gang were there as well leaning against them as everyone stared in fear and curiosity.

with a long inhale he continued his walk to his locker trying to ignore the eyes that are burning through him instead he grabbed the books he needed and tried walking away only to be yanked back by zayn.

"what's wrong?"

"nothing" louis lies right through his teeth starting school here has helped him better lies

"bullshit" zayns says through gritted teeth making louis wince at the tone of his voice but soon anger builds up in him at the fact that ever since these three boys has enter his life they expect him to answer every question they ask and he's tired of it.

he rips his arm out of zayn's grip surprising him "i don't have to answer to you" louis shouts before he stomps off to his next and last class which he's thankful for he just wants to go home

the group stands there shocked and silent before harry speaks "i'll find out the truth". he always does and most of the times it doesn't ever end pretty