The movie started and I began to stuff my face with the buttery popcorn. I closed my eyes and a moan left my lips at the incredible taste.

Isaac chuckled which caused me to open my eyes.

"Waat?" I asked with mouth full of the amazing pop corn.

"You sound like you're having sex." I nearly died of choking. The idiot began laughing really hard gaining some 'shush' from the audience.

Ughhhh....

"Hey, you okay?" Charli asked and I nodded my head.

Isaac quickly handed me my drink, still laughing. I gulp that down quickly.

"You good?" He asked, chucking. I nodded my head and glared at him making him smile in amusement.

"Everything good there?" Darius asked. His face showed concern. I gave a smile and I threw a thumbs up indicating everything's fine. When it definitely was not because just a few minutes ago I nearly died of choking.

Dramatic much?

Everyone resumed to watch the movie. But I was busy looking here and there. Not really into the movie. I looked at Isaac beside me, to see that he also has the same face as me, wishing to be anywhere accept here.

I then turned my face to the right to see Ace and Charli giggling and whispering sweet things which made me cringe and awkward.

I made a huge mistake when I glanced at Darius. Regretting instantly. Something tugged at my heart when I saw him talking or more like whispering to a model like girl. She was in simple words gorgeous.

I narrowed my eyes as I saw the model like girl threw her head back in laughter as Darius said something.

What are they freaking talking about?!

"May be you should concentrate more on the movie." Isaac whispered making me jump in fright. I turned my face, glaring at him.

"What?" I asked feigning ignorance.

Yes. Pretend that I was totally not gawking at Darius and the bloody model.

"Watch the movie, Natalya. Jealousy doesn't suite you." He smirked, shoving a popcorn in my gaping mouth.

I quickly ate it, rolling my eyes. "Who said I was jealous?" I scoffed.

Jealous?

Me?

Of who?

Darius?

Nah!

"Just saying." He shrugged his shoulders. "You look like you're gonna murder the poor girl."

I shook my head. "Don't they want to watch the bloody movie? That's why we're here. To watch the movie. Not flirt with some girl." I mumbled the last part, drinking the whole apple juice.

"Don't worry. I'll help you." He winked.

"Wha-" Before I could ask what did he meant, he abruptly stood up with me. Making the rest of our friends looked at us, with confusion written on their face.