It started to rain and I don't have an umbrella. Could this get any worse? I was walking closer to the curb and a dumbass splashed water all over me. That's when I just broke down and started crying.

I decided I needed to keep walking if I wanted to actually be able to sleep in my bed tonight.

"Hey, need a ride?" I heard someone yell. I looked over to see who it was and now I want to run as far away from here as possible.

I started walking faster but the car kept following me. "Come on! I know where you live, it'd be faster than walking." It would be faster than walking but I don't want to see him right now. I just want to go home. Is that so much to ask for?

"I don't want a ride." I thought that over "well I mean I do but not from you, Cody"

Yes, it was my ex boyfriend Cody. The one that also cheated on me. What's with boys and cheating on me? Like I'm sick of it.

He kept following me. He was really pissing me off. "CODY I SAID LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE."

Now he parked his car. Got out and got right in my face. "Don't talk to me like that. Now I'm going to take you to your house and I'm not leaving right when I get there."

I tried to keep myself from going in his car but it was no use. He was to strong for me. I'm really scared at what he's going to do to me at my house. I can't believe I'm saying this but I want Austin. That's when I remembered my cell phone! I texted Austin really quick. It read 'please come to Chicago! I'm in trouble and I'm scared. Help me Austin. Please!' If he comes then that means he still loves me and I will maybe give him a second chance.

We pulled into my driveway and Cody told me to get out and unlock the door. I did as told. He took my suitcases in. He told me to lay on the couch. I knew exactly what he was going to do and I'm scared. Soo scared.

"Undress." He ordered.

I shook my head no and he started punching me. Then he brought out a knife and said if I didn't obey him then he'd kill me. So once again, I did as told.

{Austin's POV}

I was already in Chicago when I got a text from Gabby.

'Please come to Chicago! I'm in trouble and I'm scared. Help me Austin. Please!'

That made me drive faster. I got here like five minutes after she arrived. I was in my car driving to her house. I knew her address because her mom told me it.

I'm really worried about Gabby. I don't know what to think. What could be happening to her. I'm scared for her. I need to get to her and be her hero.

I finally pulled into her driveway and there was another car parked in there as well. I walked up to her door and heard crying and screaming. I barged through the door and saw a guy standing over the couch and a naked Gabby laying on the couch.

That made me furious. I walked over to the guy and punched him right in the face not even looking at Gabby. We were fighting but I won. I called the police and they eventually got here. Gabby wrapped herself in a blanket and the police came in and talked to her. They also wanted to talk to me.

"Why are you here?" They questioned.

"Well Gabby texted me to come and help her."

"Okay and what did you see when you walked in?"

"Well gabby was on the couch...and he was just standing there looking at her." That pissed me off and my hands were curled into fists.

That was the last question they asked me. They took 'him' and then they all left. I walked over to gabby, who was still wrapped in a blanket, and put my arm around her shoulder. She laid her head on my shoulder. She was still crying and shaking. I got up and went to her suitcase. I pulled out sweatpants, a tshirt, and undergarments. I handed them to her and she went to the bathroom to change. When she came out she motioned for me to follow her. We walked into her bedroom. She laid down on her bed and patted for me to come and lay next her. I did. She scooted closer to me and put her head against my chest and I put my arms around her waist.

"Thank you" she finally spoke.

"You're welcome, I'm sorry."

"I know you are Austin, but you cant just come here, save me and think I would just forget everything." She started crying harder.

"I love you" I said because it was true. I really did. I think that she's the one.

After I said that she sat up with her knees up to her chest. I sat up too and looked at her. "What's wrong?"

"You said you loved me." She stated.

"Is that wrong?"

"You're just making me really confused. I think I just really need a best friend right now. Can't you just be that for now?"

"Of course I can."

She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you. And trust me. I want to get back together, I really do but I just need to learn to trust you again."

I shook my head understanding where she was coming from. After we were done talking I pulled her back down so she was laying next me. She turned so her back was facing me. I pulled her into me.

"Sing to me?"

"Really?"

"Yeah" she giggled.

I knew the perfect song for her...

'What makes you so beautiful

Is you don't know how beautiful

You are...to me."

I felt her smile on my arm.

"You're not tryin' to be perfect

Nobody's perfect but you are

To me"

Then I looked at her and saw she was asleep. I smiled and kissed her cheek. I'm so happy to have her in my arms again even if we aren't together together. We are still together and that's all I was asking for. She forgave me. I'm still determined to get her to be mine again but I need to just give her time.

___________________________________

For those of you who have been reading this on twitter...I'm going to start posting on here.

Thanks for reading! :)

Vote?