"Hoy! What the hell you two doing!? Can you help!?" Ken and Hayato shouted at them.

"I'm not an idiot like you to fight them." Chikusa said.

"I don't like Fighting Haya-Chan." Takeshi said.

"I Told You not to call me That!" Hayato said.

And the two have one sided argument.

😑😑Ken and Chikusa just look those two like they were Idiots.

********************************

"This place, Where are we?" Yoshi asked.

"I think were In underground Rooms." I-pin said.

"and under an illusion too." Reborn said.

"How can you tell?" Yoshi said.

"Ofcourse I know when I'm under an Illusion or not Baka-Yoshi!" Reborn said and Smack Yoshi's head.

"Ouch, you don't need to smack me. Huh? Where's the others?." Yoshi said and stand up as he looks around.

"We need to destroy the Illusion first before we can find them." Reborn said.

"How do we do that?" Yoshi asked.

"Use your Flames." Reborn said.

"But I can't even Summon them Properly!" Yoshi said.

SMACK!

"You shouldn't said that outloud! The enemies can take advantage of that!" Reborn said.

"Aw... Sorry." Yoshi said.

"But I can." Lambo said and manage to summon a Green Flames from his hand. Some green electricity then cover lambo's body and In a Blink of eye, Lambo damage a wall and the Mist flames disappeared. They were in a big room, but still it had no window but there are two open doors.

Lambo turn off his flames and pant.

"Are you ok?" I-pin said.

"yeah Just tired. Lets Go." Lambo said.

"Its look like your not expert at summoning your flames too." Reborn said.

" Yeah, Its exhausting." Lambo said.

"Lets go." Yoshi said and went to one door. As they opened it they saw Fuuta who was laying unconscious on the Couch.

"Ah! Fuuta!" Yoshi said and approach the couch, but stop along the way.

"Illusion." Yoshi said.

"How'd you know." Reborn said.

"I don't know, but I felt something isn't right, like I feel uneasy. Tsuna said that if I feel something like that therefore something is wrong. So I need to think fast and conclude all the possibilities. And since we came from an Illusion room this Fuuta might be an Illusion too." Yoshi said.

"I see, You also have the Intuition but not as strong as Tsuna does. " Reborn said.

"Then if this is an Illusion how come I can Touch it?" Lambo said as he was touching Fuuta's hand. But suddenly Fuuta's body turn into a green vines that wrap around Lambo andit disappeared.

"Kufufufu~ Another catch."

"Fuck! Who the hell are you!?And show yourself." Yoshi demanded.

"Kufufufu~ So Tough Vongola Decimo."

A Figure then suddenly showed up sitting in the chair like a king. He was holding an Trident.

"Tsk, Where did you take Lambo!?And where is Fuuta to be exact?" Yoshi said/

"Well if Surrender yourself to me I would tell you." The figure said.

"Your Mukuro Roduko, the one that Broke in Vindicare a couple of times already." Reborn said.

"I am Sun Arcobaleno. Its Possible that your prasing my skills? Kufufufu~" Mukuro said.

"So your behind all of this." Yoshi said.

"Now your brain finally functions." Mukuro said.

"If you want me, why didn't you go after me in the first place?. Why bother to kidnap Fuuta?" Yoshi said.

"That kid has the book that can bring Mafia down, why shouldn't I Keep him?" Mukuro said.

"So even If I had to give myself to you, Your not letting Fuuta either." Yoshi said.

"Precisely Kufufufu~" Mukuro said.

Yoshi then felt uneasy too. "Reborn, Is it possible that he is an illusion too?" Yoshi asked.

"Why?"

"Something is not right. I can feel it." Yoshi said.

"Then Lets Find Out." Reborn said and Shot Yoshi who suddenly went to Dying Will Mode without shouting this time.

"Tsk." Yoshi said and make a ball of fire to Mukuro's direction and everything disappeared. "as I thought its an Illusion." Yoshi said.

"Kufufufu~ Your quiet smart than I thought." Mukuru said and attack Yoshi with his Trident. But Yoshi jump up and avoid it. Suddenly Vines start to wrap on Yoshi's feet But Yoshi burn then and Mukuro took this Chance to Hit Yoshi. But Yoshi manage to move to the side. But now he have a cut on his arms. Its not deep but its not shallow either. Yoshi hiss.

"Vongola Decimo, prepare to witness your next life and it would be Hell." Mukuro said and his red eyes suddenly change a characteristics.

"That eyes, That's the power of 6 path from hell..." Reborn said.

"What do you mean By That!?" Yoshi said and keep Dodging and attacking Mukuro.

"First path is called the Realm of hell. Its a path were your fire or involves lava illusion and other illusion turn real." Reborn explain, That time Yoshi's feet almost burn by the fire,and he felt the Lava underneath was very hot. So he gave Mukuro a X-burner enough to burn Mukuro slightly.

" 2nd path is called the Realm of Hungry Ghost. this path can let you possess other bodies and their powers." Reborn explain, Which Mukuro tried to posses Yoshi for a couple of second but Yoshi wake up and manage to grab Mukuro's neck and burn him but Mukuro disappeared from the mist and attack Yoshi from behind who dodge again.

" 3rd path is Realm of Beast. This path can let you control dead animals and summon them." Reborn explain, Which Mukuro manage to failed that path.

"4th path Realm of Demons, increase your capability combats and your power." Reborn explain, Which Mukuro did. His combat and fighting skills did increase and he manage to throw Yoshi to a wall which it Crack. But Yoshii who first stand up and face Mukuro once again. So He send Fire ball again at Mukuro which Mukuro did manage to dodge.

"5th path Realm of Humans, a path were your strength and power increases more." Reborn said which Mukuro did increases his attack which Cause Yoshi down. But Yoshi manage to still stand up weakly, anytime soon he pass out.

"You still don't give up huh?" Mukuro said.

"Hmp, One thing that I learn From My Spartan Tutor. Never Give Up." Yoshi said and Manage to Throw a ball of fire to Mukuro, But Mukuro was preparing to use the last path.

" 6th path Realm of Heaven. It can possess and control others mind, body, and souls. It indicated the most scary and deadliest path of all"Reborn said but Mukuro failed the doings because an explosion just occurred and it revealed another Sky Flame user. Yoshi's flame suddenly disappeared.

Reborn, Mukuro, Yoshi and I-pin see that was surprised.

"Never thought Your still alive... Mukuro."

Mukuro look at who's the intruder and was surprised.

"Tsu... Tsunayoshi..." Mukuro said.

_____________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You enjoy