|| C H A P T E R 25 ||

Start from the beginning

"Okay, well I need to shower and change," I point towards the door, "Are you going to stay in here with my mom or?" I ask Grace.

Grace looks towards my mom as if asking her what to do, "oh go up stairs with Brooke. I couldn't possibly ask you for any help with my mess."

"I wouldn't mind helping," Wow who knew Grace could be so, well I don't even know.

"No no, run up stairs I wouldn't want you to get your outfit dirty," my mom brushes her off.

"Nonsense," Grace looks at me, "I'll help her clean up then run up stairs when we're done."

"Thank you dear," my mom warmly smiles at her.

"Okay then, suit yourself," I walk out the kitchen and up the stairs towards my room.

Once inside my room I pull out my clothes. A black pair of tights, a dark cream colored knitted sweater with hearts on the elbows, and a black vest. I set it all out on my bed, then walked to my bathroom and started to run a shower. Stripping I hop inside.

I ended up spending 45 minutes in the shower. By the time I turned off the water the bathroom is filled with steam. Wrapping my hair then body in fluffy white towels I open the door and walk out.

"Took you long enough," Grace lays on my bed laptop sitting on her stomach. She didn't look up, but continued to pay attention to whatever she was doing. 

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes, "What are you doing?" I asked her finally while going through my draws to find my cute bralet.

"Scrolling through your Instagram," my eyes widen as the words come out her house.

I turn around, "what?"

"You heard me, going through your Instagram. It was just open." I hopped on the bed next her and she finally looked at me, "Your not gonna change?"

"It can wait," I looked at the computer screen.

Via Instagram:

i0_Endlesslybrooke_io       ...

Liked by 0veryrarebaby0, Terrababby_, and 98 others 01JustGrace10 stay cozy 🧣🧤View all 18 comments Terrababby_ pretty baby😍It'sBritbritb your adorable

01JustGrace10 stay cozy 🧣🧤
View all 18 comments
Terrababby_ pretty baby😍
It'sBritbritb your adorable. 🥺

My most recent picture showed on the screen. I smiled.

"Terra stays trolling your page," I laugh at Grace.

"How even did she find my page?"

Grace shrugs, "actually though. I don't even know."

I laugh and get up, "you don't care if I change in here do you?"

"It's your room," she doesn't look from the computer I shrug and drop my towel. Wow, I can't believe I'm being this confident in front of her.