Chapter 5 We're Neighbours?? (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Why don't we hug?" said Josh

"Ew! No! Take a shower first before you hug me." i said to them.

"Come on Auri, why don't we make up and hug.," said Nick

I quickly went up to my room while they were chasing mem ince i made it to my room, i quickly closed the door.

The night went normally and after knowing that Ryder is my neighbour and talking to him. I finally got to sleep peacefully since yesterday.

Ever since I learned that Ryder lived just next door, I have been wondering why I never noticed it before. The house next door was so empty and the lights were never on at night, it felt like no one lives there.

I thought about it a lot until I've reached school, it was just strange, that I just notice it and Ryder could practically see my bedroom from his window.

I thought while taking books in my locker for my next class and trying to calm down

" Hey Princess!"

I slam my locker hard out of shocked from the sudden sound of Ryder's voice and drop my books on the floor, the person went and pick up my books with me. I looked up and saw him, I quickly took my books from him quickly and glare at him.

"Ryder! You scared me" with my nose scrunch up

"Sorry Princess" he laughed and continue to look at me.

"It's fine, it's just that i don't like it when.....Wait, did you call me Princess?" my brows narrow with confusion.

"Yeah Princess, it's my new nickname for you, it still and a draft idea," he said.

"Ok..Why Princess? Only my dad would call me that" I said while walking to class and Ryder following me.

"Well, remember yesterday we found out that we are neighbours?"

"Yeah....." i agreed

"And remember when I said that one of my siblings are sick?" Ryder continued.

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," I said in agreement

We reached the classroom and went inside and walk to our desks together.I settle down first then Ryder.

"So my 2nd youngest sister Carol, she wanted me to watch Disney with her from old DVDs we had when me and my other siblings were younger."

"Awww that is so sweet!" I awed

"Yeah and she wanted to watch Sleeping Beauty, so I put it on the DVD player, and I know yes, we still have a DVD player. It turns out while we were watching the movie the princess name was Aurora. So I told my sister that I had a friend named Aurora, and you know what she said?" Ryder asked me.

I just shook my head.

"She was so happy and said that I was friends with a princess and I played along with it. So i thought it would be a great nickname for you, My friend Princess Aurora."

"Oh, I forgot that was sleeping Beauty's name, I always call her sleeping beauty because the character never had much of lines or screen time throughout the whole movie. But okay, you can call me that but don't overdo it ."

Classes went as normal and i had Algebra, ALGEBRA !,

*Math is hard enough as it is, why do they need to put letters into the mix. How does this going to help me in life?, would x just find itself, This is so frustrating!*

While I was overthinking the stupid problem I saw Ryder doing his work so diligently, he just finishes the problem without a sweat, like it was easy.

I lean to the left and try to sneak a peak on his paper while I saw Ryder using his phone under the table, i asked RYder if i can see his answers and he smiled at me and let me see his paper.

So I came nearer to see what he wrote in the answers for the questions but of course, but the i accidentally look at his phone. I saw little of what he texted:

* Dude,.....i.....think.....i ......found ......my .............mate. What does that mean?*

I got nearer and started to lose balance and fell down

I was on the floor and my face flushed with embarrassment, some people laughed at me and I just said sorry and return back to my seat.

"Are you okay? How do you even fall? " Ryder said while holding his laughter in.

Trying to find an answer

" Well you know me, I tend to be very clumsy. Well technically you don't know cause we just met a few days ago " I said while pretending to my work but it was true, i can be clumsy at times.

At Home

Ever since I saw that word, I couldn't concentrate on eating my dinner, I took a shower before bed and wrap my hair with the towel and started wearing my pyjamas.

*What does that word mean? mate?*

So I quickly went and grabbed my laptop and search out the word on google.

I search out the word 'mate' but I needed to be more specific i wrote ' Someone finding their mate meaning'. Once i entered my google search, i saw what it meant and it shocked me on what i found out about what it means.

*Wife? Partner? Does he have a girlfriend? Of course, he does. No way a guy like that would be single. Why have i never met his girlfriend yet, maybe I did it and it is just one of the girls? Maybe Kimiko? Briar? or could be Sonia?

Maybe I can figure it out tomorrow, do some investigating.

Hi guys!!!, I am so thankful that you have read it this far. Since I do not have a writing schedule due to work and school. I will try to my best to put chapter 6 soon! Please share this story with your friends and family and get them to comment and vote!😘