her point of view

Harshal opened the door as drunk gayatri hugged him, she hugged him tightly. Harshal tried to freed himself from her as she was going to let him go easily.

"That night, you wanted to do things to me but tonight I want you to do things to my body." gayatri slurred, harshal understand that she is drunk the way she was smiling.

"I think you should go home gayatri." harshal said and showed her the way to go outside.

"Shona, you used to call me shona. So Call me shona." gayatri ordered him, she took entry in the home by pushing harshal away from the door.

"Gayatri, get out from my house." harshal said, gayatri giggled.

She threw her clutch at harshal and said, "I am not going anywhere."

"Gayatri, what are you doing out of your home at this time." harshal demanded.

"Well, as you say I am slut and slut goes to the house of strangers at night." gayatri answered as she started to unzipped the zip of her dress.

"what are you doing  gayatri ?" harshal asked.

"Oh come on babe, call me shona and also you wanted my body so here have it." gayatri said as she threw her dress away and stood  in front of harshal with undergarments on.

"No, I don't want your body."  harshal said, he took her dress and tried to gave it to her. He do wanted her body but not in this way, he did tried to have her but he wasn't in his right mind.

"But I want you on top of me." gayatri said and threw a dress from his hands.

"Listen shona, go home. We will talk about this later." harshal said, He know she understand the words very well when someone calls her by her nickname.

"Why ?" gayatri asked.

"We will sort out this later shona." harshal said as gayatri realized that he is trying to push her away because he thinks that she has been sleeping with other guys.

"I swear on my life harsh, You were my first and last with whom I shared this body, this love, this intimacy. I never had relationship in this 5 years. I love you, only you can have me in this way no one else." gayatri said as she stared to take steps towards him.

"I haven't slept with any other men, I am not slut harsh." gayatri said as she stood on her tip toes and kissed his lips, Harshal grabbed her waist and kissed her without thinking anything else. This time, he let his heart to have his own ways more than his own mind. He knows that she wasn't lying to him and also he believes in her somewhere.

The kiss was holding how both they want each other, they stopped in the middle to have breath but started to kiss again as they both has enough of breath. He has been with so many ladies but no one ever satisfied him like the way gayatri does. He deepened the kiss like his whole life was depending on it.

"I am really not slut harsh" gayatri said as she stopped kissing him.

"I know, you are not slut." harshal said from no where, he has been calling her slut by himself. But this time he said she is not slut.

"Do you still love me ?" gayatri asked.

"I do." harshal said, harshal kissed on her forehead and picked up her in his arms. He made her lay on the bed and covered her with blanket.

"Stay here." harshal ordered as he saw gayatri was getting up.

"Don't leave me please. I already had spend this 5 years without you." gayatri said as she was on the edge of crying.

"I am not going anywhere. Now sleep." harshal said, he went to the closet and grab his one of shirt, came back to gayatri. He made her sit with his one hand and made her wear his shirt.

"It smells like you." gayatri said as she hugged the shirt and started to fell in sleep.

"It's not your fault, It's his fault." gaaytri whispered in her sleep, Harshal heard words of gayatri and asked, "Who's fault?"

"He did all this because I declined the offer." gayatri whispered.

"Who did and what ?" harshal asked to gayatri but she was falling asleep in his arms.

"Who did and what shona ? tell me ?" harshal asked gayatri but she fell asleep in his arms.

Harshal sighed and started to buttoned his shirt, he came to her waistline while buttoning as he saw that she had tattoo on her waistline. He touched the tattoo with his thumb, she had a tattoo of his name on her waistline. How could she do that ?, he knew she never had tattoo before this 5 years, then what was the need of having a tattoo with the person's name which hates her most.

Harshal hugged gayatri, He was feeling guilty of what he had done with her in the morning. But he just lost his mind and did what his heart and mind told him to do. He took his phone and opened the contact list, he thought of calling shreetej or surabhi but he stopped in the middle. He already had troubled them with his behavior towards the gayatri.

'then whom to call, santoshi. But she is having her child with her, It would disturb her sleep.' harshal thought to himself and put down the phone on the bed side table.

He switched off the light, and went to sleep. He made lay gayatri on bed and laid beside her. He hugged her from one side and made her head rest on his shoulder. He kissed her head and tried to have sleep. But sleep wasn't anywhere near him, he was thinking about the situation that they both had between them.

'The incident which happened before years which created distance between him us, was that reality or someone had done that intentionally ? were all the proves were evidence or someone had put them as a evidences ? What was the real truth behind all this ?' harshal thought.

Everyone has been telling him to not to have trust on the front side of situation, they suggested him to find out the back side of the situation. But he believed on the evidence which situation presented before him.

Was his shona were really at fault ? or was she victim of someone's bad plan ? or someone did to her intentionally because she was with him ? Harshal had many enemy's in his college days and when they all started their own company, more enemy added in the list.

He couldn't find any string which could lead him to truth, but he knew by now that he had done worst mistake with gayatri. If he could took a lead from gayatri's word then that person is man and also he has been in his life as she said those words without shuttering, The way she slurred the words that means she knew it from the start but she didn't told anyone but why she told him now. 

He made a mental note to himself that he will talk to sarthak in very morning but for now  Harshal cleared his mind with all the thoughts and went to sleep with gayatri in his arms. 'you will have a best sleep tonight.' his heart said to him as he smiled.

So, hey guys. Here is the sixtieth chapter of our story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^