''Uh, hi?'' (Y/n) said after a moment of awkward silence. The boy's jaws ''dropped'', recognising who she was.

''(Y/n)!?'' They asked in unison. The girl nodded, carefully putting down the hockey stick.

''Wait a moment, I need to go do something.'' (Y/n) told them, and walked into the bathroom. In Amia's bedroom, the boys heard her screaming.

She then walked back and found them struggling to walk around, their new plastic legs making it difficult to get around.

Kai stood on top of a red toy bin, looking at this new unfamiliar land, watching as Cole chased Jay with the latter trying to outrun the angry bear-like earth ninja.

A lego figure lay in a small puddle of water on the desk, eyes closed. The short black hair with its green streak showed Morro, who seemed to be passed out. 

He then opened his eyes, coming face to face with (Y/n) who raised an eyebrow. ''Are you going to scream because I'm a giant to you?'' She asked. Morro shook his head, unfazed.

''No?'' The transparent lego figure replied. As soon as he spoke, the others could be heard, trying to get to the Master of Wind.

''It's not the end of the world, guys.'' (Y/n) told the small lego figures. She then bent down and let Zane walk onto her hand, lifting it to the desk where he could see Morro.

The shiny titanium nindroid hopped off the girl's palm and slowly walked over to the Master of Wind, one step at a time. He then stopped, looking at (Y/n) for further information. The girl nodded, and Zane turned back to Morro and held out his hand.

Morro eyed Zane's yellow plastic claw, raising an eyebrow. ''You want me to take your hand?''

''Yes.'' The Ice Ninja answered.

''Alright, I'll take this.'' He then literally took Zane's hand, popping it out of its place. The nindroid's eyes widened, seeing the yellow plastic claw taken.

''This does not compute-'' The Ice Ninja said, twitching slightly.

Morro snickered, handing back uh, Zane's hand. ''Sorry, I just needed a laugh, here's your hand back by the way.''

Frosty the Ice Ninja then popped it back into its place and held it out again. The Master of Wind then took it and shook his hand, this time not leaving him with one hand.

''Are you done with your formalities yet?!'' Kai shouted, impatient. 

''Always the hot-tempered one, hothead is the perfect name for you, Kai,'' Morro told him, smirking.

''Enough, we should get going, before my mother comes home with Amias and finds us in here.'' (Y/n) told them.

''What about Nya?'' Jay asked.

''Nya!'' (Y/n) called out, and soon there was a shuffling of lego bricks and the Water Ninja appeared, plastic bob-cut hair surfacing along with the round yellow head. 

The Lightning Ninja stared at her, and Kai noticed, narrowing his eyes at the ginger who stopped staring.

Nya caught sight of Morro, and summoned two hovering spheres of water, before losing control, letting them splash onto the ground. 

''You're lucky that wasn't you,'' Nya told him, shoulders tensed ready for action.

Morro sighed, before using his wind to fly over to her. The boys watched, waiting for the moment the Master of Wind would show his true colours. ''I'm so used to threats by now, I'm not even joking.''