Epilogue

Jaehyun stared at me, crouched down on the grassy ground. I placed some flowers on the memorial plate. Jaehyun noticed how I traced the names on top of the plate. There were a bunch of colorful flowers all aligned, white candles lit around the memorial plate.

In all the dusky evening color of vanishing orange and blue made the scenery all more sentimental.

"Mama what's this?" he asked quietly. He saw something like this on the TV before. A memorial was it?

I glanced at Jaehyun with a sad smile.

"This is a special place we come to remember the good people on earth" I explained.

The memorial was made by the mayor and the people. They wrote down everyone's names that passed in the tragic bus accident. With only 3 people surviving, including a heavily pregnant me. It was a pitiful accident everyone loved to talk about.

"So they're dead" he pointed out in quite a direct manner.

"What? Uh yeah sadly. They're in heaven now"

Jaehyun looked at me without blinking "are you sure? Only God knows who will go to heaven or hell. What if a person stole a leaf from someone else's garden? And killed rats and stomped on flies and—" Jaehyun continued blabbering.

"..."

He is his father's son.

"Jaehyun honey, why don't we walk back to your pa"

Jaehyun nodded his head and held onto my hand.

"Mama do you still feel sick sometimes"

"No I'm fine honey, the doctors helped me and you helped me the most!" I smiled.

Jaehyun blushed, feeling delighted that his mama complimented him. Jaehyun cleared his throat and covered his mouth looking away to hide his blushing face.

"You're welcome mama"

I noticed his red ears and held back stifling laughter. He is just too cute to not love. Too bad it's another carbon copy of Jungkook.

It's really not all that bad.

It's just Jaehyun is a bit more compelled to voice his opinions whether is nice or bad. Jungkook has done a great job for the first 5 years of Jaehyun's life turning him completely into a Jungkook numero 2

"Took you long madam" a familiar voice rang from the lounge of the hotel. 

A tall handsome man stood by a minibar. He wore shorts and a purple t-shirt holding a martini glass in his hands. His green eyes were the most noticeable from far. He smelled of something familiar. 

I gave him a snarky smile and peeked at my watch. Actually, we've really been away for 45 minutes. 

"Don't get me started, it was hard enough to not stop by and stare at the art of the hotel. You did invest in this right?"

Jungkook ruffled Jaehyun's hair and glanced at me, "yeah I thought is a nice place to help that loyal board director of mine" 

Jungkook only invests in things that will benefit him and with a little influence from Mirae, he donated the money to Water aid and cancer research. Not that he didn't do before but he personally did not handle giving out charity. 

He had his own men to handle these things. It's safe to assume this would be his first official donation. 

"Jaehyun I ordered food it's in your room, Lesia will help you eat," Jungkook said referring to Jaehyun's nanny and ushered him to go. Jaehyun narrowed his eyes but couldn't say anything of a sort to reject his dad.